MP Roll Call?

mstreck

• Members

Originally posted by fantasticsound

Dang,
Sean
! I had completely forgotten your original handle on the MP Forums! Ever since you posted your bus as an avatar I thought
sventvkg
was one of the MP, "missing-man" formations.

Speaking of which, how's the bus coming? Any time-table for Nashville, or are you heading back to Alaska when it's complete?

LOL, Yea my original Name was SVENTVKG on MP but somehow I lost it and could never get it back...I actually tried to change my name on here to Fullrefusal so everyone would know me because sven was so long ago, but they don't allow you to change the name shown it seems...Oh well!

Anyway, I'm in NJ now supposedly getting into good shape doing tree work this summer and making $$ to convert the bus...But I've yet to be able to put any into it yet..Gonna be a few more weeks until I can begin work on it...If I can last here until the end of November, I might get enough done to it for it to be livable etc...

As far as Nashville, I want to come now!!!!! However I don't have the funds for the move...We are starting to set up some gigs around the south and I'm planning on basing out of Nashville by the beginning of the new year...Will need to have something rolling before I come as far as the ability to make $$...We don't know if we want to rent a small place while we figure things out or if we'll just stay in the bus etc.....I'm tiring of NJ quickly though!!!

Stay well and I hope to meet you when I finally get to Nash...Actually I may make at least one trip out before November...We'll see! Peace.

• Members

Originally posted by sventvkg

LOL, Yea my original Name was SVENTVKG on MP but somehow I lost it and could never get it back...

...Anyway, I'm in NJ now supposedly getting into good shape doing tree work this summer and making $$ to convert the bus...

...As far as Nashville, I want to come now!!!!! However I don't have the funds for the move...We are starting to set up some gigs around the south and I'm planning on basing out of Nashville by the beginning of the new year...

...Stay well and I hope to meet you when I finally get to Nash...Actually I may make at least one trip out before November...We'll see! Peace.

Well, at least you'll have a tan...

Just let me know when you decide to come down. If you're staying a weekend, or week, I may be able to put you up at a buddy's house. (He's on the road a lot. He might be persuaded to let you stay if he's outta town. ;) )

Anyway.. I'll be here!

Archived