Welcome to the Backstage Lounge!

Lee Flier

• Members

Wow I took some time away from forum posting and their all moved and split up and stuff. Hi Lee and anyone else from the other place on the net. I was never a big poster then but I was around.

So I got myself into another band and I figured I'd use the forums to learn and share. Well see ya around these parts more but not too much of course...

:wave:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

hello let me interduce myself i'm a man of wealth and taste.... no wait a min. thats somebody else. my name is johnny d and i'm looking forward to this thread i do have a gigging band(nothing at all like gigging frogs) but also have my own recording studio, and a pet leopard! so hey thats me who are you:wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi Lee,

I wondered if you had a good time in England. I would have come to see you play but by the time I found out you were playing a few U.K. gigs, you were on your way home. Too late again !

I noticed that on a recent thread you were expressing an interest in Gordon-Smith guitars. Did you try any out in the U.K while you were there ?

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Very nice column in EQ..........made me think alot. Good insight, and makes me want to throw away the monitor. But I wouldnt be able to see the mouse cursor then. (I have some tape years)

I have made a piece of cardboard that covers the screen,

works good Lee...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Originally posted by Lee Flier

Greetings fellow band members!

hey i am planing to started a band
:thu:
when i get a reconrd deal

youre starting a band after a record deal? you have to have a good band to get a record deal...

• Members

How many lead singers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: One. He just holds onto the bulb and the world revolves around him.

HA i love it!

exactly how my last bands lead singer was. he was like a dictator...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Ooooops, scrap the 1st part of that last message. The bass player and I quit that pretend rock star band today! Band politics.......nasty!

Wow, how long ago did I post that? Only two more gigs to go with those guys and I'm finally out!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

wow it must be cool to be in a band. i play the alto sax and guitar. just started playing the guitar though i play both acoustic and electric. anyways im new here and i kinda stand out cuz im pretty young .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived