Things that lead singer do that pisses you off.

• Members

"ALLLLLRRIIIGHHT LEMME SEE THOSE MIDDLE FINGERS! PUT THOSE MIDDLE FINGERS UP IN THE AIR YOU MOTHER{censored}ERS!"

that right there will usually turn me against just about any band. i guess any excessive swearing sorta gives me the impression you are just a dumbass. if its in a song then its usually not as bad, but overall you still fit in the same catagory

• Members

that right there will usually turn me against just about any band. i guess any excessive swearing sorta gives me the impression you are just a dumbass. if its in a song then its usually not as bad, but overall you still fit in the same catagory

Ugh, I know what you mean. I have walked out on National acts for excessive swearing; there really is no need for the F-bomb every two seconds. I mean if you are making a point and belt one out, fine. But when it's every other word you just come off looking like a 4th grade dropout with a very limited vocabulary.

• Members

ARGH!! We're doing call & reply that we've done for two years and he comes in a half a bar early. Which of course makes it sound like I don't know my part.

Why the hell am I arranging this stuff for :mad:

Other than that and his affinity for whiskey, he doesn't suck that bad.

• Members

:p you would be sick if you seen me doing my cover band stuff.

not only do i sing, im the only guitar player now so i get to do all my orgasm faces, leg on the monitor, lean back and look up to the heavens (ceiling 2 foot above your head) and dancing with the good looking girls at the front whilst doing a really cheesy solo whilst at the same time shouting: come on i can't hear you folks, a little bit louder now :D

• Members

Stopping in the middle of a song to berate the audience for talking during your set. I saw a guy do this with a "I'll let you finish your conversation...you know I only get 35 minutes here....blah whine blah" and so I left.

MAYBE PEOPLE WOULDN'T TALK IF YOU HAD SONGS THAT WERE INTERESTING ENOUGH TO CAPTURE THEIR ATTENTION, DOUCHEBAG.:mad:

• Members

Here are some of my pet peeves:

Saying "get the {censored} up" - ghey

Counting "common!! 1234!" - dumb

"Feel free to come to the front" - no {censored} off your band sucks

"Don't be shy come to the front" - yeah heard you the first time still don't want to come to the front.

LOL! Totally.

My peeves:

People who wear baseball caps on stage.

People who wear street clothes on stage (and my band is a metal band!)

Bands that drink BEFORE the gig (stupid)

Pretentious assholes that ramble about political {censored} (I came to the gig to FORGET about the worlds problems, dickweed!)

Band members that just stand there looking uninteresting ({censored}in boring)

• Members

Bands that drink BEFORE the gig (stupid)

Pretentious assholes that ramble about political {censored} (I came to the gig to FORGET about the worlds problems, dickweed!)

Band members that just stand there looking uninteresting ({censored}in boring)

Yes, yes, and YEEESSSSSSSSSS. :thu:

Archived