I know I'm going to get bashed for this. Where can I find cool Rock Clothes?

agradywills

• Members

I apologize beforehand if this is a stupid question.

Where would one find inexpensive Rock n Roll attire (pleather, vinyl, goth, etc.)?

I've already looked on Ebay I just want some other choices.

Thanks.

Coincidentally, there was just a thread about this! ;) You are not alone.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1804013

• Members

I dunno...I've never seen a local band dress in "stage clothes" who didn't look like a bunch of twats.

That being said, my wife gets most of my clothes for me at thrift stores...she goes to the ones in the rich areas of town, and we've gotten some pretty good stuff for pennies on the dollar.

• Members

I highly suggest Goodwill. Great for rock lookin' t-shirts...I actually get most of my wardrobe from goodwill.

You go to places like old navy or target or hot topic and you can get fitted t's which look a bit rough and have a screen print of "Salem Baseball League" or some stupid {censored} like that, and then you get assholes who actually buy this {censored} and they parade around acting as if they're wearing vintage shirts. and then you'll see multiple people with the same "vintage" t-shirts on.

screw that. go to goodwill and get ACTUAL vintage stuff.

• Members

I highly suggest Goodwill. Great for rock lookin' t-shirts...I actually get most of my wardrobe from goodwill.

You go to places like old navy or target or hot topic and you can get fitted t's which look a bit rough and have a screen print of "Salem Baseball League" or some stupid {censored} like that, and then you get assholes who actually buy this {censored} and they parade around acting as if they're wearing vintage shirts. and then you'll see multiple people with the same "vintage" t-shirts on.

screw that. go to goodwill and get ACTUAL vintage stuff.

Exactly. :thu:

Archived