Musician wanted ad lol

Shart

• Members

Motivated? Retarded? In a hurry?

ARE YOU HIGHLY MOTIVATED DRIVEN AND ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN WE ARE RARE HUMAN DESIGN A NEW METAL GROUP THAT IS HIGHLY DRIVEN AND MOTIVATED WITH SOME SUCCESS AND ARE CURENTLY LOOKING TO FILL TO POSTIONS IN ARE BAND THEY ARE A BASSIST AND A LEAD/RYTHEM GUITARIST TRYOUTS ARE ON TUE AND SAT IN CUBA MO. PLAYERS MUST HAVE THEIR OWN PROFESSIONAL EQUIP TO JOIN INTO BAND FOR TRYOUTS ALL YOU WILL NEED IS A BASS OR GUITAR CHORDS AND FOOTPEDALS IF YOU HAVE THEM MUST BE PROFESSIONAL READY WE PLAY OUT ALOT IN HTE SUMMER MONTHS AND ARE WANTING TO GET ARE CD DONE ASAP FOR THE LABELS PLS BE ON TIME TO TRYOUTS FOR THIS WILL SHOW US YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT MUSIC OUR INFLUENCES ARE LAMB OF GOD KILLSWITCH ENGAGE METALLICA ETC THIS IS THE KIND OF MUSIC TO EXPECT OUT OF US CONTACT MIKE AT ...........

• Members

If they need a bassist and a lead/rhytm guitarist, who's playing out right now?? Just a drummer??? Why only the summer? Do metal bands hibernate in the winter?

They certainly do not sound like they are signed with a label, but they might have a bassist and lead/rhythm guitarist that are leaving. They only play in the summer because they are in school.

• Members

I have a partner in my business who is terrible at spelling, speaking and writing. But he is NOT stupid. With math, sciences, computer skills and selling skills he tops. When he needs his spelling and grammar to be done properly, he gets me or his wife to check it; as I said, he's not stupid.

This person, doesn't seem to have this sense. What I don't understand, is these people must know there skills are not the best. Why don't they get some help. No one with any professional ability will respond to this ad.

Archived