Load In made easier?

KelleyK

• Members

Hi there,

Don't you hate it when you're loading in your gear for tonight's gig and the venue is not load-in friendly? Your hands are full with amps and other equipment and you practically need to use your toes to pry the door open. We feel your pain. Join our mission to make life a little easier by sharing where you'd like to see automatic doors at www.facebook.com/automaticworld http://www.facebook.com/automaticworld .

Cheers, Kelley with Automatic World

• Members

Seems like poorly aimed spam. How many bands are going to install "automatic doors" at venues to make load-in easier. Since when doesn't the mic stand or weighted ash tray work? So the club yells at you for propping open the door and letting out the AC and letting in the bugs...then you get band member x's girlfriend to mind the door. ok...I know...I'm wasting my keystrokes on spam.....:rolleyes:

• Moderators

Oh, Squiddly, that is definitely el spamola, amigo...what a maroon...
:facepalm:

go to his myspace and suggest an automatic door into his momma's drawers...
:thu:

yeah, he's banned.

But that Facebook... Weirdest flavor of spam I've seen in a while. Automatic doors?

:freak:

• Members

I think it would be easier if bars would have space for a truck to roll in. Then each band could have a truck with all their gear pre set up on the back.

We can just drive to the venue and back the truck onto the stage area and then play. When finished, we just drive off. Possibly while still playing for dramatic effect.

My idea is not only better, it's more realistic.

Archived