OT Bin Laden is dead.

• Members

He's dead??? When did this happen?? Why wasn't it on the news??????

That's the official story. Just don't look too closely at that unknown prison in eastern Europe with all the screams coming out of it. I'm sure it's nothing. ;)

Seriously, he's probably dead by now but I doubt he was dead on Monday. There's no way a Navy SEAL team would NOT take someone like that alive.

• Members

The money spent was for much, much more then getting Bin Laden. Getting him wasn't even all that important in the over-all picture of things.
Eliminating Afghanistan as a haven for terrorists
and their training camps then, now and in the future was what the expenditure for THAT war was mostly about.

I think it's time we got out now, but I thought that before we got Bin Laden. But, when we do get out,we should make it clear to the Karzi govt. and to the Taliban that regardless of who ends up in power there, we are going to be watching and each and any sign that terrorists are sheltered there or training there we are going to rain destruction from the sky or special ops an end to it. This winning the hearts and minds is a load of crap. The approach should be simply that if you help the Taliban or Al Kaida your tribe will soon be extinct.

So now instead of Afghanistan its now Pakistan...

Archived