The "Post a Video of Your Cover Band" Thread.

joshmac

• Members

I like to hear what you guys are playing, I assume other people do too. Here's the thread to post your vids. Max 2 vids in thread per member, show us what ya gottttttttttttt. Recent ones are preferred.

I will start with this:

[video=youtube;crSEVHtb2ug]

[video=youtube;rLaU5Tbdu7A]

Let me hear you.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What is it with US girls entering the stage and dancing around?

In europe they would be labeled "attention whore" in no time... I guess we're a little conservative.

Dont get me wrong I like what I'm seeing.

;)

sure glad I don't live in Europe, then....

• Members

wow... we have a lot of vids online... here's one I picked at random. An Amusement park gig we did over the summer as part of "The 2011 Rock N Roll Road Show." Fun stuff.

[video=youtube;NV_UnugOcaI]

And for number 2 BODIES from the day before Easter... Yep that's me in a peep costume.

[video=youtube;7S_o-ShTAms]

• Members

Here's us. 3am, pulling songs out of a hat. Private party, 15 or so diehards. Wouldn't let us quit at 2am. Lol they put a collection together, and for the $250 they gathered among themselves, we played until 4:30am.

I've heard this song a few times, never ever played it, so my solo has a couple off notes, but hey it was a good time!!

I'm the fatass with the Jem.

:love:

Halloween last year.

My side project (me haha)

:D

• Members

In europe they would be labeled "attention whore" in no time... I guess we're a little conservative.

That's not being conservative; that's calling a spade a spade, and anybody who's honest in the US calls them the same thing as Europeans, too, 'cause that's exactly what they are.

Only difference as far as I can tell is that in the US, they're more likely to be tolerated.

• Members

Just got to say, the guitar player is kicking serious ass on that Van Halen stuff!

So is the rhythm section... You'd be surprised at how many bands I've seen attempt it with a good guitar player and the rhythm isn't locked in. I have to say we tried playing that a few years back and this performance would have smoked us. drums/bass/guitar are all on point.

• Members

drums/bass/guitar are all on point.

Except for the spot during the intro to HFT where the drummer isn't quite playing the pattern right, but 99.999% of anybody watching that wouldn't catch it, unless they were a massive VH fan or a drummer...

;)

• Members

No doubt, and since when is Europe more conservative than the US on anything?

Lets not make this into an US vs. Europe argument... I just wanted to say, that I never saw that happen here... it would be pretty rediculous no matter how hot the girl is or how good the party/band is.

Archived