"Double-Dipping": I have a chance to do it but I really don't want to....HELP ME!

• Members

Gig #1 is a two hour festival set from 2-4 in the afternoon, probably straight through without a break. Gig #2 is 10 p.m. - 2 a.m. Probably 3 - 1 hour sets or 4 -45 minute sets. PA provided for the Gig #1, but NOT backline. We have to take everything for Gig #2. Also, two different bands, two different instruments (for me), two different states. Gig #1 about 1.5 hours North of home, Gig #2 about 30 minutes South.....
:facepalm:

Personally I'd do it in a heartbeat.... Just plan/organize everything very well.

• Members

I'm a little confused. I'm assuming you are in two bands and both have booked gigs with the assumption that you will be a part of both gigs. Is this correct? ....

We haven't booked Gig #2. We have the opportunity to take it because of the cancellation of another band.

UPDATE: I told the guys in Band #2 of my concerns about the gig but that if they all wanted to do it then I would. One of the guys wasn't sure if he wanted to play it, either.

Archived