Lit Up.. Buck Cherry witha lil summin summin for a twist TDJ Video

• Members

Way cool dug the thredz :thu: I use to be in band where we wore cool thredz.

Guitar player's mother in law was bad ass seamtress. Our guitarist

had Ameraican flag swened into his jeans and was just freaking awesome how she did the deisgn. She made me a pair of black jeans and sewed in leather with small concho's evenally spaced going down the outer seam with a little bit of fringing and same with leather vest. :cool:

I still have the thredz but unfortuanlly I'm to fat and old to wear it any more. :facepalm:

How ever I had my glory days back in the 90's and now just content on being bottom feeder bad since my farmboys don't wanna put much effort into the band and our drummer is one of those half ass type that it's good enough.

Plus I live in a small town with not much a pool of musicians to pool from.

So drummers are very hard to come by it took us 13 mos. to find the drummer we have now and as mention he half asses every thing on the drums. So it one of those deals that it's hard to soar like an eagle when your working with turkeys. Although we do all get along and just play old geezer rock since our so so drummer can't play today's modern rock drums. Plus he pretty hung up on KISS still thinks that Beth would drop panties. :lol:

• Members

Way cool dug the thredz
:thu:
I use to be in band where we wore cool thredz.

Guitar player's mother in law was bad ass seamtress. Our guitarist

had Ameraican flag swened into his jeans and was just freaking awesome how she did the deisgn. She made me a pair of black jeans and sewed in leather with small concho's evenally spaced going down the outer seam with a little bit of fringing and same with leather vest.
:cool:
I still have the thredz but unfortuanlly I'm to fat and old to wear it any more.
:facepalm:
How ever I had my glory days back in the 90's and now just content on being bottom feeder bad since my farmboys don't wanna put much effort into the band and our drummer is one of those half ass type that it's good enough.

Plus I live in a small town with not much a pool of musicians to pool from.

So drummers are very hard to come by it took us 13 mos. to find the drummer we have now and as mention he half asses every thing on the drums. So it one of those deals that it's hard to soar like an eagle when your working with turkeys. Although we do all get along and just play old geezer rock since our so so drummer can't play today's modern rock drums. Plus he pretty hung up on KISS still thinks that Beth would drop panties.
:lol:

Hmmmmm Peter Criss was a Jazz drummer before Kiss, typical Jazz drummers have the chops for many styles of music. Can he play like Peter Criss?

• Members

Hmmmmm Peter Criss was a Jazz drummer before Kiss, typical Jazz drummers have the chops for many styles of music. Can he play like Peter Criss?

Criss was a jazz drummer?

No offense to any Kiss or Criss fans, and not to slam on anybody who's obviously had much greater success in the business than I ever had or ever will achieve, but years ago my band opened for his band "Criss", and maybe it was just a bad night or he was on drugs or something, but he wasn't a very good drummer.

• Members

I saw them on the first tour when they "regrouped" sometime in the 90's only because when I was a kid never got to see Peter play live, he was disappointing, was too old to be playing, but what do you do, from what I hear has shoulder problems. He did hold a good beat, but he shouldn't have done a solo, it was bad. and no offense taken, but here you have the glam band of all time and they had a Jazz based drummer. He had a lot of feels/fills I think were influential of many players in the past, and yeah he's kinda like Willie N., yawn. But doesn't take away from his accomplishments, but yeah he can't do what the dude that got now can, Eric Singer is a monster on the kit, love to watch him play

• Members

No Peter is just a icon type of influence for him.

Our drummer is great guy but not much of a drummer from what we're use to from working with other drummers in the past that could drum to about anything you tossed at them with all the signature drums licks breaks and accents. With this guy we stay more classic rock and drums straight through on breaks and no accents. :facepalm:

What can we do? it's small town with no drummers to pick and choose from. So we gotta work with what we got and do the best we can with what we got. Or stay at home and keep looking for a drummers that we're accustom to working with which seems to exsist here. :cry:

• Members

lol @ Peter Criss ever being a jazz drummer....:lol:

In 1977 a friend and I got drunk and just for fun went to see KISS who were playing in town that night. We were about 15 yrs old and we were the oldest people there...:lol:

I was in a cover band briefly with a drummer who's favorite band was KISS. He could't play a shuffle to save his life...:facepalm:

• Members

One of the hardest grooves Peter had (I think) was Detroit Rock City, that little snare fill is like a triplet feel in a duplet meter very goofy but fits well! or that's how it feels....re shuffle, to me that is one of the hardest styles to perfect which mean squat to this topic so just leave it at that!

Archived