2 Bands, two different instruments in two days in two different states!

New Trail

• Members

I played last night in one of my bands in an adjoining state and I'm playing tonite with one of my other bands here in my home state. I played keyboards in the band last night and will be playing guitar in the band tonite......I would take this EVERY weekend!

:thu:

BTW I don't mean this to sound like I'm bragging or tooting my own horn, although it kinda is, but it's just a good gigging weekend. These kind don't come along often enough!

• Members

Nice!!! I did sound Friday for a band, then my band played last night. Same town. We were able to set up the stage, our lights, backdrop, and drums. Fri after the gig I got everything ready to load out. Bed at 3:30am up at 11 to load out of the venue, and to load in to last nights venue. It was a lot of fun but a long day! Just about ready to head down and start tearing down.

:)

• Members

I played last night in one of my bands in an adjoining state and I'm playing tonite with one of my other bands here in my home state. I played keyboards in the band last night and will be playing guitar in the band tonite......I would take this EVERY weekend!

:thu:

BTW I don't mean this to sound like I'm bragging or tooting my own horn, although it kinda is, but it's just a good gigging weekend. These kind don't come along often enough!

Terrific :thu: I didn't know you played keyboards (just guitar)? Do you have a preference? What was the setlists like. Were they original or cover? In the past you've been frustrated with song choices and band direction. Good to hear that things are moving in a good direction. ;)

• Members

I've done three gigs with three bands in two days before -- at least it was all on drums! By the end of it, I forgot who was in which band.
:D

My record is 5 headlining gigs across 4 days in 2 states among 2 bands i was playing in at the same time with 1 very tired drummer at the end of it all.

• Members

Sounds like fun. I'd like to switch to just playing keyboards but it seems most bands around here are ok without keyboard players, they've just gotten used to it perhaps because there are so few keyboard players around. Kinda sad really.

Archived