Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members

Originally posted by BndGrl

[Nice pictures]

Hey, my tensed shoulders just fell down. smile.gif

This reminds me of a gig I had some weeks ago. A girl taller that me came up asking for requests. I'm a small guy and she had a top that showed a lot. In the break we stood talking and she had to remind me of looking into her eyes several times as we stood there.. rolleyes.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Bajazz

In the break we stood talking and she had to remind me of looking into her eyes several times as we stood there.. rolleyes.gif

Obviously you can tell that my shirts at the shows are a little low cut (I figure if I got 'em I might as well use 'em.) There are a couple of my band friends that I joke that if they were to run into me at Walmart on a Tuesday night they wouldn't recognize me because they've never actually looked my face.biggrin.gif

• Moderators

Originally posted by KeysBear

Sadness frown.gif

Our most loyal, sweetest, and one of our cutest groupies who had been to practically every gig for two years died recently. It's like losing a member of the family.

Good grief! How old was she? And what happened? frown.gif

Terry D.

• Members

Originally posted by BndGrl

There are a couple of my band friends that I joke that if they were to run into me at Walmart on a Tuesday night they wouldn't recognize me because they've never actually looked my face.biggrin.gif

I have too looked at your face. I never forget long curly-haired redheads in librarian glasses.

• Members

Originally posted by MrKnobs

Good grief! How old was she? And what happened? frown.gif

Terry D.

Early 30's. A troubled soul who eventually fell to an unfortunate combination of prescription meds and alcohol. I doubt it was intentional, though not surprising knowing the way she partied. Used to be a Hooters waitress, blonde, long legs, cute as anything. Always had a warm hug and a kind word for everybody. Considering how much she loved the band I think she deserves a memorial song.

Sorry to talk about sad things - let's get back to the boobs.

• Members

Originally posted by MB_VGT

That would be the place! Last time I went through there it was a tee-shirt shop...

Always dug playin there. It was just a good ole dirty, nasty, anything goes kinda ROCK club. Some chic blew our singer in the bathroom there, and I had some chic damn near give me a handjob while I was onstage once. Was Perry from Firehouse still runnin the place when you were there?

Yeah, I heard it went the way of the dinosaur. Such a shame. We could use more places like that.

So just outta curiosity, what band were you with then?

• Members

Originally posted by THX1138

Always dug playin there. It was just a good ole dirty, nasty, anything goes kinda ROCK club.

For sure! Perry was still there with Dorothy and Patti (Pattitude) running the place. I was with a band called WhirlWind - covers/originals. It was definitelyanything goes....

• Members

This isn't really a groupie story, but that last one reminded me of it. We used to play a club in northern Minnesota that had strippers on stage from four or five pm to 9:00 and then had bands play after that. We had to actually set up and mic everything while the girls were dancing on the front part of the stage (there was a runway that was removed before the band started that extended out into what was later the dance floor). One time I was placing the kick drum mic and as I got up I got attacked by the stripper (no, not in a bad way, lol biggrin.gif). She pushed me down and grinded on me. I was ok with that, she was a cute little brunette about five feet tall, nice and tan, very well endowed (natural C cups!) So after she stopped, which was only a minute or two, she give me a wink and said "Back to work!" It was really funny. So we got everything ready and did the gig. (I'm the sound man, btw) After the girls were done, they went and cleaned up and then they hung out back by the sound booth for the rest of the night, We had a lot of fun doing shots and stuff, and they really got into the band and danced a lot.

So anyway, this club had an apt above it for housing the band and the strippers. We partied pretty hard that night and I suppose that it was probably around 3 am when I finally hit the sack. I know, thats pretty early, but we played till 1 am and I had worked all day. I was the first one to go to bed. So anyway, I go into the room I was staying in and climb into bed. I was asleep the second my head hit the pillow. A little while later, I was awakened by the realization that I wasn't alone, and in fact someone was under the covers with my dick in their mouth. It turned out to be the little brunette. Damn that was a fun night!

• Members

Originally posted by MB_VGT

For sure! Perry was still there with Dorothy and Patti (Pattitude) running the place. I was with a band called WhirlWind - covers/originals. It was definitelyanything goes....

Ahh the good ole days... I was in a band called Staxx from '94-97.

• Members

20 or so years back in the college daze, my band had just finished playing a local bar. We did OK and had a few REM type chicks dancing all night. I hooked-up with one girl and had a couple of drinks. On our way out, back to wherever, were holding hands and she decides to jump over a fire hydrant. Well she hooked her foot and came down face first on the pavement. Got all bloody and i mean really messed up. Bouncers ran out thinking I popped her, anyway, real messy, fortunately her friends showed up and took her away. That was an interesting twist to a promising night?!?

• Members

Alright, I'll join in...

One night after a gig, I brought our mailing list girl (who was quite sexy, which is why she was the mailing list girl in the first place) back to my apartment for some fun. My fiance' decided to pay me a visit at 4:00 AM while we were going at it on the living room couch. I hear the key in the lock, the door opens, and there's my fiance'. Let's just say she was unhappy with what she saw. This was 3 weeks before we were supposed to get married. Needless to say the wedding was called off, which in retrospect was the best thing that could have happened.

Moral of the story: never give your significant other the keys to your place! biggrin.gif

• Members

I just sat here for the last two hours (or so) reading this damn story.

I got on here to do homework and the page happened to be open to OJ in some other thread and I saw the link in your sig to this thread.

I loved it..... I didn't leave my seat the entire time...its seriously the best thing I've read in a long while. thumb.gif

edit:

If you do decide to get it published somehow.... I think the first chapter makes a great title.

• Moderators

Originally posted by Psychotronic

What would you say the moral of the story is? wink.gif

Since you asked (sort of), I will surprise you with a non-judgemental reply:

I'd say the moral of your story is, "Until you make your subconscious conscious, you'll continue to be surprised by what happens to you and call it bad luck."

biggrin.gif

Terry D.

• Moderators

Originally posted by AJE

I loved it..... I didn't leave my seat the entire time...its seriously the best thing I've read in a long while. thumb.gif

edit:

If you do decide to get it published somehow.... I think the first chapter makes a great title.

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. smile.gif

I'll probably see if I can get some online mag to publish it. I'm not sure my ego is strong enough to take the rejection right this moment, I still remember the last time I tried selling something I wrote.... redface.gif

Terry D.