Anyone notice the new emoticons have arrived blurb? With a DJ???

Notes_Norton

• Members

So here we are a group of I would think mostly musicians, and HC is offering new emotocons by showing a smile-face DJ spinning records in front of a smiley-face dance group.

I'm not offended or anything -- just thought it was worth commenting on.

Notes

• Moderators

Notes_Norton wrote:

So here we are a group of I would think mostly musicians, and HC is offering new emotocons by showing a smile-face DJ spinning records in front of a smiley-face dance group.

I'm not offended or anything -- just thought it was worth commenting on.

Notes

N_N, we do have a DJ forum, y'know ;)

Dendy, who I am pretty sure posted that is a professional drummer in Nashville, so, I think he just grabbed the biggest, most movement and most colorful one to demo with :smiley-bounce015:

• Members

Like I said, it doesn't bother me at all. But I'm weird and notice things like that.

Now what does bother me is when a graphic 'artist' does decorative sheet music and puts the stems on the wrong sides of the notes, or draws a left handed saxophone (actually all saxes left handed instruments so I would correct myself to say a backwards sax).

I've seen saxophones in music store catalogs with the moutpiece on up-side-down. Tha'ts about as amusing as the DJ Emoticon in a forum comprised of mostly musicians.

Notes

Archived