Rack Midi EQ?

• Members

I liked it a lot for what I used it for... boosting mids in front of preamp, then leveling everything out after the preamp with the 2nd channel... I just never really used it to its full extent, most of my settings were roughly the same... so I figured I'd go back to parametrics.

I'm in Spartanburg.

I'm not rid of it as of yet... I have to get a quote for the guy tomorrow (shipping), then we'll go from there.

• Members

Look at the Rocktron ProQ. Totally programmable stereo EQ with MIDI, designed just for guitar.

I have one for sale if you find yourself interested in that unit.

More details please.

I'm using a Peavey Autograph,and I like the results so far but I'd be intrested in 2 channels.

• Members

Look at the Rocktron ProQ. Totally programmable stereo EQ with MIDI, designed just for guitar.

I have one for sale if you find yourself interested in that unit.

I'll check it out, how much are you wanting for it?

• Members

I think I paid $350 or $400 several years ago when I bought it. It is sitting in the original box on a shelf in my music room.

You can do some cool phase adjustments in stereo with this unit that makes it so much more than just an EQ. It is very powerful.

Built in programmable HUSH circuit as well.

Check out the manual here:

http://www.manualnguide.com/manual-get/12615/

I will let it go for $160 plus shipping. PM me if you want it.

• Members

I've had the ProQ and currently have the Rane MPE14 ( Rane bought the MQ1 design and thats what the MPE units are). I always considered the ProQ more of a like programmable BBE type unit, it's a good unit. I like the MPE14 more for eq, it's also a good unit. I have been toying with getting rid of it but there aren't many midi eq's. If you want a very good midi eq that can be parametrice or graphic try the Behringer DEQ2496 very good eq with alot of options. But to be honest the MPE is hard to beat if just midi and eq is what you want.

Archived