Waaaaay Coooool

BillESC

• Members

Bill showed me a video of this stuff when I was at his place last week, and it was amazing. You can step on it, pour water on it, roll it, fold it, hang it, etc.

The ideal thing for this stuff would be to have it hanging from a piece of that V-truss that he posted about a while back, and then you can just roll it up in to the truss so that the truss also protects it for travel.

And I was pleasantly surprised at the prices, as well!

• Members

Bill showed me a video of this stuff when I was at his place last week, and it was amazing. You can step on it, pour water on it, roll it, fold it, hang it, etc.

The ideal thing for this stuff would be to have it hanging from a piece of that V-truss that he posted about a while back, and then you can just roll it up in to the truss so that the truss also protects it for travel.

And I was pleasantly surprised at the prices, as well!

.. wait a sec - are you telling me that after a drunk guy pukes on top of the pee another drunk guy soaked this in ... I can just hose it off?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The screens are currently made to order and price is dependent on size and pixel density.

For example, a screen approximately 5' x 7' with a pixel spacing of 50mm will run around $ 2500.00. If the density is increased to 20mm the cost will approach $ 8000.00

• Members

I agree. When you consider the cost of a professional fast fold screen, a 3000+ lumen projector (with replacement lamps costing $ 400+) and the difficult set up situations focal distance require, the LED screen is almost a no-brainer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived