Just tested the EV N/D767A vocal mic.

• Members

This mic. is the absolute bomb! We normally have a big problem in our rehearsal room with feedback, but with this mic. we had no feedback! Not once! We were using SM58's and 57's. It sounded great, the clarity was impressive. Anyways, just wanted to give a shout out to EV for this exceptional mic. Thank you!!!

• Members
Originally posted by JBrig

This mic. is the absolute bomb! We normally have a big problem in our rehearsal room with feedback, but with this mic. we had no feedback! Not once! We were using SM58's and 57's. It sounded great, the clarity was impressive. Anyways, just wanted to give a shout out to EV for this exceptional mic. Thank you!!!

It feels like you upgraded your PA, doesn't it? That's how I felt the first time I tried mine out after using a 58 for a long time.

• Members

Please understand, You guys that are well educated on adio can make anything sound good I'm sure. But the fact that nothing changed about our mix, except the vocals we turned up a notch, and our singer could be anywhere she wanted without feedback, I think speaks volumes about the product. This is my novice observation.

• Members

Mics fix feedback a little (going to a supercardiod, like you did) but overall if there is feedback present it is something(s) that are not set correctly. it doesn't take a pro to stop feedback. Glad you like your new mic. I am not a fan of them, we called our singer's 767 wireless the 'stupid' mic, and it will take more technique to get consistant results from it.... to each his own I suppose.

Archived