Beh*****r release 77 new products...

• Members

Is there any way we can make the fact that we are copying somebody else's product even more obvious??? Oh, I know - let's use an almost identical product number....
:idea:
What a sad company.

It is there M.O. .

on the other hand, that is what patents and copy rights ect. are for.

There are forms of protection avalible. they are very expensive though (a patent costs what?? 150,000$ dollars these days?)

I think one of these years, there will be a riot at NAMM.

• Members

Is there any way we can make the fact that we are copying somebody else's product even more obvious??? Oh, I know - let's use an almost identical product number....
:idea:
What a sad company.

Must make writing the manuals easy - just load up the original in the word processor then do a find & replace.

They probably have the easiest booth teardown at NAMM. When the show is over, just toss everything in the garbage where it belongs!

• Members

I'm holding out for the B-Dosc

There's a scary thought.

I'm glad the Big German Xerox machine is around to add another thirty or so stomp boxes to the market. Jeez, how many kinds of distortion does world really need?

I think they have (probably correctly) figured out that Americans are happy with something that looks kind of like what you want but is cheap. If it falls apart who cares, throw it away. Just look all the crap at Walmart. Try and find furniture that isn't junk these days. It's the crapifacation of America.

• CMS Author

There's a scary thought.

I'm glad the Big German Xerox machine is around to add another thirty or so stomp boxes to the market. Jeez, how many kinds of distortion does world really need?

I think they have (probably correctly) figured out that Americans are happy with something that looks kind of like what you want but is cheap. If it falls apart who cares, throw it away. Just look all the crap at Walmart. Try and find furniture that isn't junk these days. It's the crapifacation of America.

There's a boatload of those people here, but I've noticed plenty of European representation supporting Behringer and basically blowing off their ethics whenever this turns into a Behringer debate over in the Bass Forum. The usual rationalization is that unless you oppose *every* company in the world that is less than perfect, you can't oppose Behringer.

• Members

The Wal-Mart

Archived