Hi Phil

MesaMonster

• Members

Phil is long gone, sorry. I'm sure there's an announcement somewhere...I'm pretty sure all the old HC crew is gone and has moved on... Craig Anderton, I believe, went to work for Gibson, and then Gibson sold Harmony Central and I believe music e-tailer Sweetwater owns it now, but seems to have little involvement other than placing ads on the site. Forum admin Dendy Jarrett is gone too. There are a few forum moderators and I've learned they're not even paid, they're volunteers. 

Really sorry to sound so negative, but that's the reality here today. Some of the sub-forums have a small dedicated group of regular posters, the HC Political Party is probably the most active. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 12/14/2022 at 5:51 AM, Mr.Grumpy said:

Phil is long gone, sorry. I'm sure there's an announcement somewhere...I'm pretty sure all the old HC crew is gone and has moved on... Craig Anderton, I believe, went to work for Gibson, and then Gibson sold Harmony Central and I believe music e-tailer Sweetwater owns it now, but seems to have little involvement other than placing ads on the site. Forum admin Dendy Jarrett is gone too. There are a few forum moderators and I've learned they're not even paid, they're volunteers. 

Really sorry to sound so negative, but that's the reality here today. Some of the sub-forums have a small dedicated group of regular posters, the HC Political Party is probably the most active. 

This is great inside - info, Mr Grumpy!!!

You are so appreciated.

Respectfully,

Rene