PA question

• Members

I have an opportunity to get a PA and I need to know if it is decent. I am a drummer, but I play a little guitar, and sing while I drum. I know Jack S##T about PA's. The one I am reffering to is a Mackie 406M 2x250 watt. It has 2 Cerwin Vega V122MK11 speakersand stands with it. The power cord is missing and I need to know what it is worth and how hard it would be to find a cord.

• Members

I'd not touch it without the cord and the seller needs to source that. Otherwise it's worth the value of the speakers. These were probably $250 speakers new so in mint condition they may be worth $250 a pair. If older model or beat up, $200 or less for the pair.

• Members

how cheap and is it all healthy? The power cable should just be a standard computer cable.

Everything looks to be in great shape. It belongs to a friend of mine and he has no idea what it is worth. I can pretty much name my price. I do want to be fair to him as well though. If it doesn't work, I can always get my money back. So I'm thinking from what is being said here. With the speakers and the PA, 375 is a good deal and a fair offer.

Archived