I cannot seem to find the review you did a while back on the new Tascam "Portastudio"..You know the big one? I read it twice, but wanted to re-read it.

The TASCAM Model 24?

Here you go:

https://www.harmonycentral.com/expert-reviews/tascam-model-24

Thank you very much Bro! I'm really intrigued by this machine. I'm so intimidated by the whole Sonar/Digital learning curve thing. I'm thinking if I can swing this it would be more analog/portastudio friendly to me and I could get back into recording easier. Thanks again Phil...You da best bro!

• Like 1

Have read again. You are a demon for details man. I love that about ya. Seriously thinking about one....And then thanks to a link from Bieke...I just got through reading a review you wrote 6 years ago, when Squier came out with the Fender Bass VI reissue. They are back with them at $429. But Bieke said he thinks they are being made in Malaysia now. So now I've got the hots for a Bass VI. You gave the reissue a really good review, but that was back in 2013.

Any intel on the latest incarnation? Should I have posted this in Bass Guitars? :rolleyes: