electricians and 220....why so long???

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I like an electrician who spends 30 minutes doing a 10 minute tie-in if it means he's triple checking everything, but I've met enough of them who it seems like they're trying to come off as being more important by trying to make their job take as long as sound check.

• Members

Every load in we are waiting hours on the electricians.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING!!

Seriously what's happening over there (I only see a screw driver)

why does it take so long to get the 220?

Based on an employers perspective, I'll suggest that those who work or bid the job based on a flat rate... well... there might be a difference from those working by the hour.

Today was Friday.

Immediately after quitting time today, the walking dead somehow came alive... right after they punched out... amazing... simply amazing.

I guess you're suppose to hate your job, and endevour to make it absolutely as miserable as possible for yourself and everyone around you... cause that's work, right? If you're not miserable, you're not working, right? Even if there's nothing about your job to hate except it's a job (and you're not on vacation with a staff waiting on you and peeling you grapes, and otherwise passively entertaining all 5 of the passive senses you have).

I dunno... makes no sense to me (and BTW: I really hate a lifer shuffle... firing offense as far as I'm concerned).

• Members

I work @ a couple venues that have the "incredible disapearing employees" or the "paint dries faster employee" or the "perpetual takes a break when you need something" employee

I have taken the time to explain that my situation is different and that we are not paid by the hour, but the job. In somecases that does help.

Archived