• Members

You may not need triggers on the rack toms. The Gen cymbals use a condenser mic just under the bell and more than likely will pick up the rack toms. Worth trying before spending extra doe. Try keeping the cymbals low.

• Members

You use all that for practice? Or you just playing with it cause it's new?

Cool pics though! Our jam room pics would be super boring

Thanks. :)

The new gear is taking place of the practice stuff so I can get used to them before playing them out, then the old gear will be set back up. Still a lot to get and figure out.

It

• Members

I think it's great. I have a home studio that has an iso room. On my web site I have a big sign saying "pics of iso room coming soon". This is really a lie as I should have taken the pictures when I first built the walls and put carpet in. It's a combo iso room (with camera), electronics workbench & storage (lots of drum junk & other S***). I'll never clean it up so I'll never take the pictures. Your room looks imaculate in comparison.

I agree I want congas too :-).

Very cool!

• Members

Marko - did you ever get your kit back after all the drama with your previous band. You mention your old kit, which might imply that you got at least some of it. Sorry if you already mentioned that already. Have not forgotten how badly you were treated, and hoping that there was some justice for you.

• Members

I agree I want congas too :-).

Very cool!

Actually, I've been looking for a MoPerc 13" djembe, for almost 2 years now. The MoPercs have unbelievable tonal range, from DEEP bass, to sharp highs. They're expensive, but once you've played one,,, you just don't want anything else. Worth every penny. Retails at about $650.

• Members

Marko - did you ever get your kit back after all the drama with your previous band. You mention your old kit, which might imply that you got at least some of it. Sorry if you already mentioned that already. Have not forgotten how badly you were treated, and hoping that there was some justice for you.

No, I had two same kits, even same color, one in the trailer and one in the music room.

old pic...

010-6.jpg

There

Archived