Taking apart a Korg DT-10 tuner pedal??

• Members

Has anyone ever taken apart a Korg DT-10 tuner? Very fittingly, during my ex-band's final set ever on Sunday, I pressed the pedal to tune right before our last song, and when i kicked it again to turn off the tuner, the stomp switch fell apart! I assume the nut had been getting loose and I hadn't realized it.

Some parts of the stomp mechanism went down into the pedal. I think i've got all the other parts, i just need to get the chassis open. I unscrewed the four screws on the sides of the pedal, but nothing would budge. Anyone got any idea what all i need to do to get this bad boy open? I'm pretty sure the warranty is long expired, and I desperately need the pedal to buffer my signal!

• Members

So the nut loosened, and the stomp switch entered the enclosure? Should be as easy as taking the back of the enclosure off "via the screws" then give the circuit board a little guidance back through the enclosures stomp switch hole reapply the washer and screw the nut back down, an adjustable wrench will work, or " my guess would be a 1/2" or 5/8's wrench to tighten just so, use your instinct on this DO NOT apply extraneous pressure here in, viola...

Archived