Missing posts

Freeman Keller

• Members

I was slumming around at the Electric forum and found a link to the old HC (pre vBulletin). At least this gets us back to some of the discussions we were having before.

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/t5/Acoustic-Guitars/bd-p/acapella-42

I have a bunch of old book marked threads that give me the following message when I try to access them "~~Unable to load your default controller. Please make sure the controller specified in your Routes.php file is valid" No idea of what that means but I sure hope that the Mods get this (and the speed issue) fixed. There were too many good discussions and I'd sure hate to see them go bye-bye.

• Members

That link returned the topics, but they were read-only.. and in the old Lithium format. Those threads/posts were still in the lithium environment. You might note that you aren't logged in to the page that comes up. I would imagine it might be a bad idea to try. You might butcher up your account here.

That "~~Unable to load your default controller. Please make sure the controller specified in your Routes.php file is valid" message only occurred today when some parts of the server system were offline. Dendy did warn us about that.

I found all the old pre-Jive, and pre-Lithium posts. Only a few days worth of posts/threads have been lost during the transitions between systems. Some images and links might be butchered in the process, but that's about all.

All the data is still there, it just isn't indexed or incorporated into the new vBulletin system... yet. I have to guess they're working on that.

Archived