Steinberg Cubase system 4 mint

RyGy

• Members

I have a barely used Steinberg Cubase system 4 usb recording interface. I bough this a while ago, and didn't use it too much, and now that I have a mac with os 10.5 I needed a different interface since steinberg has not released drivers yet. There is full support for windows, but not mac :mad:.

Here is a link to a review http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jul04/articles/cubasesystem4.htm

One of the main features is this comes with a full version of cubase sl2, not a limited version like most interfaces. I paid $600, and it listed for $900 new. I am looking to get $300 for it shipped, and paypalled.

• Members

The version of cubase that is with this recording interface will not work without the usb cable plugged into the MI4. So the software is useless without the hardware acting as a software key. There is no risk.

• Members

If you pick it up, and pay cash $300 CDN would be great. I am also selling some mics, and monitors locally if you are interested. The mics are MXL 990, and 991 condensers, and the monitors are Maudio BX5As. I am looking for $550 for everything if you are interested. Works out to be $180 for the monitors, and $70 for the mics.

Let me know.

• Members

Hey Mesa, I'll buy this off you -- I'm in Calgary but I know someone in Edmonton who can come drop off the cash and grab it, so it's $300 CAN?

If your still interested PM me your email address, and I will send some pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived