!~Bad Deal with atomikkid~!

lawnchair

• Members

I think i would worry to.Faburlous sent me a pedal less then a week ago from somewhere in Canada and it was to me in less then five days..But to his credit he really must have hustled to the shipping office to get it to me that fast..But he did things the way things should be done and i will always give him props for it..

• Members

Thanks Invader.CC, I appreciate it. I was just checking out this thread because I'm about to send a pedal out, and I wanted to make sure the guy was legit and will send me the pedal he says he will. Still checking, but someone above said it best... thankfully it wasn't something very valuable, and ultimately, karma is a bitch and will bite you in the ass.

• Members
If anyone I shipped to was this impatient I wouldn't answer you either. I've seen things take a LONG time in the post. I shipped an amp to crxshdummy and it took 33 days, he didn't go bashing my name around here, he was patient and kept an eye on the tracking info.

If you shipped without tracking or requesting it from the other side
then it's your fault
that you don't know where your {censored} is right now.

Be patient and calm down, wait a little while longer, it might show up tomorrow, mmmmkay?

:wave::rolleyes:!its always the shippers responsibility to insure & provide tracking because its there ass on the line,when will people learn this?

• Members
:wave::rolleyes:
!its always the shippers responsibility to insure & provide tracking because its there ass on the line,when will people learn this?

+1 not to mention an amp is a terrible example to use. Amps are usually 20+ pounds. Pedals are you usually 1-1.5lbs. so naturally an amp shipped through usps would take nearly a month.

The way i see it, when I sell something I tell the buyer which day I'm shipping, if any delays come up when I'm supposed to ship, and provide tracking # asap. Anyone who steals pedals on a forum really deserve to step on their own ankles and break them the next time they use stolen gear. Call it cosmic justice :evil:

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Psionic Triad - $415.00 - Never been gigged - brand new
DSCF3645.jpg

Xotic X-Blender - $160.00
DSCF3646.jpg

Menatone Blue Collar v.2 - $160.00
DSCF3641.jpg

All pedals are in great shape. Cost covers shipping and Paypal.

Trade Considerations:
- Wetbox w/ Expression Pedal
- Klon
- Cusack Screamer/Fuzz

Archived