Need quality patch cables on the cheap?

Aaron SS

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

almost ready to get the cables ordered for the new, small board...everything still going well?

Jay

Sounds good Jay. Everything's going great :thu:

Bump as well.

Also I WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE :thu: (I've already shipped to China and a few other places overseas without incident)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

A super bump for this great guy!I've just received my 8 cables and everything is perfect. They're so tiny that allow you to keep your pedals closer that you could have ever imagined! I think you can't find such great quality at such little price. So if you need some patch cables don't loose your time. This is the man!!I'll post a pic of my board as soon as I'll get my new pedals.
Thank you Aaron!

• Members

Thanks for the kind words guys. Please post pix of your boards when you have them all wired. I'd love to see them/show them off.

Bump it up.

I actually do have a picture up on the gear page in the effects section for the recent grab-n-go board. It's actually not quite done as you've got that one cable hopefully headed my way, but that will finish it up.

Jay

• Members
I actually do have a picture up on the gear page in the effects section for the recent grab-n-go board. It's actually not quite done as you've got that one cable hopefully headed my way, but that will finish it up.

Jay

Post it on here if you get a chance and yes that cables on it's way to you :thu:

Archived