Need quality patch cables on the cheap?

Aaron SS

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I prefer the Monorail, both sound great but the monorail has the added benefit of a smaller diameter and ability to conform to the tight spaces. The Melody is great but its a bit bulky and stiff for patch cables.

Also, update : Taking orders still but all orders will have an additional 1 week wait as I'm restocking supplies (over 125 cables sold on here!)

• Members

Interested in having a few cables made and have a few questions looking at your pedalboard.
What size is the cable:
1. from Timmy into Tone press
2. from pedal before Timmy into Timmy
3. what do you mean by Patch. Leads or both
Thanks for your help
Best
Martin

• Members

I received my cables yesterday and got my board wired up last night.

Everything seems great!

I did have one issue that I would like to share. This is no fault of Used666s, but others might be forewarned....

I use the two outputs of my Ernie Ball Volume. One goes to my next pedal in the signal chain and the other goes to my Tuner. You can not fit two pancake connectors like these next to each other in those jacks.

So if anyone has two jacks they will be using right next to each be careful of how much space you have.

Anyway thank you Used666!

• Members

UPDATE

Currently built and ready to ship cables :

-3 3' Siren II Speaker Cables with Neutrik Plugs, $55 each

-3 3" EA Monorail Patches, $7 each

-3 6" EA Monorail Patches, $8 each

This coming up week (until the 9th) will be the last time I'll be taking Mogami orders before I start selling strictly Evidence Audio Cables.

Also I will be stocking Evidence Audio Lyric within the next week as well (limited quantity as I'm a super small operation). PM if interested.

Archived