Official Electric Guitar Good Deal/Bad Deal Sticky!

Ara Ajizian

• Members

Good Trades with: recovery, sumphead, here2trade, Hodder, JoshuaTSP, justinhedrick, Foorever, xstraightedgesh, bendedavis, hvymtl939, DracoAran, pinto79, itkindaworks, torgeot, Coverdale, guitarded84, schaeffy, King CAD, Dash4814, guitarsignals, Mike Fiasco, divadc

(same as sig)

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hello Everyone:

well so far all of the people I have dealt with on here were pretty cool and I have had no problems yet, knock on wood smile.gif

all of the people I have dealt with are in my signature, if I forgot someone, please let me know biggrin.gif

take care
George

• Members

As of right now.

Good dealings with:
Pete. N., DracoAran, BlackHatHunter, JJ Pistols, Luke978, Swipesy, Nevermind, Dabbler, DenverDave, MattSkibaIsGOD, RooSTER-b, Mind Riot, vexed73, Devinstation, Mr Jinx, Mike Fiasco, Teh Bacons, Promit, IRG, Ballfuzz, the new guy, tincob, cadfael, TheKinks, Vinhoff, TheKinks, Ruinthere, zuzuman, Townshend, Eva Elliott, theaxeripper, pagenine, jmgruber, Athiest_Peace, twisty571, dirtbag_surfer, TweedleDee, tomh777, Procreatur, SnoMan97, billythegoat, n'V'us, Beckman, Senor Cleavage, ae3753, kulardenu, Verence, ibzprestige, knucklechutz, alley trash

See my sig link for updated good deal list.

• Members

wlfgnplyr is local to me- i saw an add for his MF280B cab on craigslist that said it was loaded with 4 V30mf speakers,and offered him my jackson DK2M for it.
we ended up trading- i got the cab home,opened it up, and it's loaded with 4 celestion "CRATE V12L" speakers facepalm.gif

Archived