1999 Strat: A Raffle to Help Axeslinger

guitar23

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey George...

when this is all said and done, and its time to pull out funds and give to Ax...

You are just going to transfer funds to your bank account, and send him a money order or check right??

My apologies if you already have this figured out, but lets keep the transfer and pay pal fees to a minimum, so we put the most money possible in Ax's hand, and not in pay pal fees.

Worst thing to do of course is to just pay pal this money to Ax at the end....as Pay pal will get fees times two.

I am sure you know this.....I don't mean to talk to you like you are dumb.... I just want to double rubber everything to make sure Ax gets the most possible money!!! You are doing a awesome job handling this.

I really want to see donations in the $1,000's guys....lets keep it coming!!

• Members

The occasional jesting aside (and the doc's pics are more legendary than the guitars he sells!).... I don't normally make crude remarks in public about women!

Keep them coming folks, contributions are coming in and someone is going to end up with a beauty of a Strat. -G :wave:

• Members

Greg, I can just hear some folks completing my sentence

"I don't normally make crude remarks about women in public.... (but I think them all the time at home")...

But back to the topic, I think we passed 20 contributions as of 9 PM EST.

Thanks all-- G

• Members

and heading to Mexico.... :cop::cop::cop:

26 contributions as of Midnight EST (I replied privately to each of you to acknowledge). Are y'all feeling the love? You have till August 15 to spread a little, this raffle WILL NOT need to go beyond that.

In all the ennui and good vibes being spread, remember the reason we are doing this. Hug your kids tonight and pray for Axe and his family if that's your thing.

I'll be scarce Wednesday (finishing a recording project) but back on boards by Wednesday night.

-George

Archived