1999 Strat: A Raffle to Help Axeslinger

guitar23

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

George I don't have a Pay Pal account and refuse to get one but would love to contribute to the cause. I am in NY so a Postal money order could be to you in no more than a day. Is that cool? You can PM me your address or maybe I can bribe my co-worker to put it on his pay pal..... Let me know.

Great deed being done here folks. This is why I stay above ground.....

• Members

DJ Frank:

I don't want to reveal any of that info publicly yet, but all contributors will receive a private e-mail from me tomorrow listing their contribution and raffle numbers-- and I will ask you all to verify the info, my typing skills, etc.

Rest assured we are well over $500 so far...

I will also publish the list of contributors here on this thread sometime Thursday so folks will know who the good guys are!

After the raffle ends and a winner is announced, I will post the list of contributors (identified by their HC sig only) and the amounts they gave so this is all transparent.

I'll start replying personally later tonight to the 14 new contributors since last night.

-G

• Members

9:30 PM EST

Guys, all PAYPAL contributors have been emailed with acknowledgement of receipt (if you just sent in Paypal in last hour or two it's likely not yet hit my email)

IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM ME TO THE EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU USE FOR PAYPAL, let me know.

-G

• Members

Paypal Funds sent.

More importantly - prayers offered-I can't even imagine what Axeslinger's family is going through.

Mibeaulieu:

Imagine the worst.... then imagine the outpouring of love and support from people like you.

Thanks, G

• Members

Gentlemen and Ladies (yes there have been a few!):

Thought I'd let you know that we are within $50 of the $850 initial goal and I know there are more on the way. I've replied to all 43 of the Paypal contributors as of 10:45 PM EST, if you recently sent in payment, it might not have hit my email yet, so you'll hear from me tomorrow.

This raffle runs through Friday, August 15 at 6 PM.

Keep it coming-- and thanks, George

:poke: :love::thu:

Archived