Kramer 1984 Reissue Tiger Stripe

hartwell25951

• Members

Well, I know someone very close to Kramer, and got my hands on the new 84 Reissue Tiger Stripe. Wouldn't you know, the wife says no. I've had the guitar for about 48 hours, and have it out of the case twice. It hasn't even been plugged up yet. This guitar is rare, 6 of them were made. My pictures aren't very great, but if you are serious about buying I will take some more. I"m asking $1499 shipped anywhere.

KramerStripe.jpg

stripe2.jpg

• Members

Yeah its a "Gibson" Kramer, hence the reissue. Great guitars, but way overpriced IMO. That one, however . . .
;)

Overpriced, maybe...I've just grown up around Kramers, and really have an appreciation for them. I'm a big fan of the '84 reissue, but already have one and there are probably other things I should have spent my money on first...but I couldn't resist.

• Members

I agree. Kramers have been and still are great guitars. I was excited when I first heard MusicYo Kramers were releasing reissue guitars, but the price tag seemed a little much. Plus the first reissue Baretta was great, then a couple years later they changed out the hardware to a bit lesser quality IMO.

• Members

I agree. Kramers have been and still are great guitars. I was excited when I first heard MusicYo Kramers were releasing reissue guitars, but the price tag seemed a little much. Plus the first reissue Baretta was great, then a couple years later they changed out the hardware to a bit lesser quality IMO.

I really liked the new Imperial Pacer, and I have one of the Nightmare guitarts, they're pretty sweet. Just hoping I can sell this one...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived