Kramer 1984 Reissue Tiger Stripe

hartwell25951

• Members

I am interested.
:thu:
Do you still have this guitar? I'm assuming it comes with the case.

Do you have a paypal account set up? I would prefer to pay that way since it protects us both.

Thanks,

Graham

I do have a paypal account set up, and yes I still have the guitar. It comes with the case and certificate of authenticity.

thanks

• Members

FYI, this is the best thing gibbie yo ever did with the kramer brand. A very fun axe to play (serious, you get that EVH smile on yer face) and it will light up an amp. I traded my bullseye away for a collector classic and sometimes I really FN miss the bitch.

Totally different head, we would have KILLED for this axe if they had them in 1984.

Don't know the seller, the premium price is for the finish and custom one-off setup, but I know the axe and it smokes!

I don't suppose yer wifey would let ya trade her for 2-3 vintage kramers, would she?

• Members

FYI, this is the best thing gibbie yo ever did with the kramer brand. A very fun axe to play (serious, you get that EVH smile on yer face) and it will light up an amp. I traded my bullseye away for a collector classic and sometimes I really FN miss the bitch.

Totally different head, we would have KILLED for this axe if they had them in 1984.

Don't know the seller, the premium price is for the finish and custom one-off setup, but I know the axe and it smokes!

I don't suppose yer wifey would let ya trade her for 2-3 vintage kramers, would she?

Thanks man, I have an '85 reissue I love. I might be able to talk her into it, what do you have?

• Members

I agree. Kramers have been and still are great guitars. I was excited when I first heard MusicYo Kramers were releasing reissue guitars, but the price tag seemed a little much. Plus the first reissue Baretta was great, then a couple years later they changed out the hardware to a bit lesser quality IMO.

not to {censored} in this guys thread but I bought one of the first "reissue" baretta's and quickly returned it... Horrible, Horrible axe... However, alot of people claim the problems were resolved and the later run stuff plays well so I can see the price being up there... Ol' Les is proud of his work ;)

• Members

I wouldn't worry, that 84 is a totally different head than the "strikers" (80s kramers not so good, ply bods, {censored} pups- YO not so bad for a cheap shredder) and the focus' (80s kramers killer sleepers- YO total POS) and pacers/baretta (80s kramers some of the best superstrats ever made- YO Fd up their name and now too many younger guitarists associate/confuse them with the old ones).

The reissues are direct cnc routed from originals. The 84 was not a reissue but a duplicate of the neck profile and the bod of eddie's mut that he was playing in 84. It's a truely unique axe and as I said above, we would have KILLED to get one of them in 1984.

That one is extra becuase of the custom shop nature and it was supposed to be collected by a kramer nut. I wanted it to play :). They made those by hand in the gibbie shop and have had several noted artists provide paint schemmes for them.

Someone just snagged a right fine axe!!!

• Members

Glad you were able to sell it! After reading my post, I feel I need to apologize for what I said. I didn't mean to make it out to say
you
overpriced it, but I thought new they were a little over what I'd expect.
:thu:

No worries, I didn't take it the wrong way. After all, feedback from people is what keeps this place fair.

• Members

I wouldn't worry, that 84 is a totally different head than the "strikers" (80s kramers not so good, ply bods, {censored} pups- YO not so bad for a cheap shredder) and the focus' (80s kramers killer sleepers- YO total POS) and pacers/baretta (80s kramers some of the best superstrats ever made- YO Fd up their name and now too many younger guitarists associate/confuse them with the old ones).

The reissues are direct cnc routed from originals. The 84 was not a reissue but a duplicate of the neck profile and the bod of eddie's mut that he was playing in 84. It's a truely unique axe and as I said above, we would have KILLED to get one of them in 1984.

That one is extra becuase of the custom shop nature and it was supposed to be collected by a kramer nut. I wanted it to play
:)
. They made those by hand in the gibbie shop and have had several noted artists provide paint schemmes for them.

Someone just snagged a right fine axe!!!

Man, I hate that its gone, but the guy who bought it was a true Kramer nut, definitely deserving of it.

Archived