PARTING OUT MINT/LIKE NEW USA CHARVEL SAN DIMAS STYLE 1

PJNY

• Members

untitled.jpg

Why would you rekindle this thread a day later after you clearly saw that I started an updated one? Did it take you that long to search the internet for something stupid to post or are you really so insignificant that you need the attention? Give it a rest already. Even I'm embarrassed for you at this point.

• Members

HAHA!

Seriously, good job on the head's up. To someone not in the know, "real" Floyd Rose kinda implies "original".

Yeah, I know but only to us players and sellers/traders. Dude's a {censored}ing used car salesman or something.

I didn't want to post in your new thread. Would you rather I do that?

• Members

Yeah, I know but only to us players and sellers/traders. Dude's a {censored}ing used car salesman or something.

I didn't want to post in your new thread. Would you rather I do that?

Why do you feel the need to post in any for sale thread that isn't your own when you have no intention of purchasing the item for sale? You're obviously just bitter that you can't afford one so you try discourage others. Nobody else seems to have a problem with my listing. I guess you're the only real player or seller/trader on the site. I state facts, you state opinions in a thread you have no business posting in in the first place.

You're the self-proclaimed authority on Floyd Rose yet you've "heard" mixed reviews about them. You bash something in which you have no first hand experience with. Your inability to comprehend that an "Original Floyd Rose" is not the only Floyd Rose is truly entertaining. Even more so is you're inability to accept that there is a difference between a Floyd Rose and a licensed one. These guitars come with a Floyd Rose not a licensed Floyd Rose just like the ad says.

• Members

And I'm more of an authority on guitars than you are you {censored}ing appliance salesman.

Looks like I struck a nerve. The truth hurts I guess. You keep embarrassing yourself and for no good reason. You couldn't leave it alone and had to resurrect a thread from yesterday because you needed the last word. Now you resort to personal attacks and name calling. How much sleep are you losing over my for sale post? Kicking and screaming isn't going to convince anyone else that they should think the way you think. And in case you didn't know, the number of posts that someone has doesn't make them a better player or seller or the one with the most toys. Maybe you're trying to compensate for something else? Sorry I don't spend every minute of my free time on a message board.

• Members

STFU n00b. I have guitars worth twice that. I never said I couldn't afford it. I said I didn't have the dough for "IT".

And I own a mansion and a yacht. See how easy that was. You can just say anything behind a keyboard.

No dough... Same difference. You want but you can't have.

• Members

Give it a rest man, this isn't the amp forum, let the dude sell his {censored}. Why do you care, you don't have to buy it if you don't want to.

In all fairness, he's just making sure some lesser experienced person doesn't buy it thinking it's an original Floyd. He wasn't trying to impede the sale, just make sure the correct info was out there. The OP got bent out of shape about it.

• Members

In all fairness, he's just making sure some lesser experienced person doesn't buy it thinking it's an original Floyd. He wasn't trying to impede the sale, just make sure the correct info was out there. The OP got bent out of shape about it.

One's sucking up 'cause he wants to get a better deal on it and the other doesn't know what he's selling.

• Members

And I own a mansion and a yacht. See how easy that was. You can just say anything behind a keyboard.

No dough... Same difference. You want but you
have other priorities right now

Fixed.

Hahaha. O.K. man, you win. " PJ.....Please come to the appliance dept., PJ please come to the appliance dept.".

• Members

One's sucking up 'cause he wants to get a better deal on it and the other doesn't know what he's selling.

I know exactly what I'm selling and so does everyone else. Real Floyd - not licensed, just as I listed in the original ad. What's so hard to comprehend about that? Day after day people refer to their licensed Floyds as "Floyds". In classified ads, in forums and so forth, you hear people say "Wolfgang with Floyd", "ESP with Floyd" yet you have a problem with someone actually selling one that actually says Floyd Rose and is not licensed. Probably another case of the "I can't have it so I don't want anyone else to" syndrome that's been eating you. If there's anyone who was trying to get a better deal it was you in your original post when you stated "Not sure if you knew as it may affect your price". I've yet to hear anyone complain about my price(s) being too high. In fact, most have told me the opposite.

Thank you, come again.

• Members

Fixed.

Hahaha. O.K. man, you win. " PJ.....Please come to the appliance dept., PJ please come to the appliance dept.".

I already won. You've repeatedly exposed yourself for the fool that you are.

• Members

Just to end all your bickering, WTF does it matter what country made the floyd. Over at JCF, we've argued this point to death and the fact is that the floyd is exactly the same regardless of where it's made. It's on my 2 charvels and was on my old gunslinger reissue. It stays in tune great.- Just to end all this nonsense, the best floyds made today are not made by floyd rose. I think -shredtilurdead- meant his comment to refer to the floyd rose special trems. If you look at the blocks on those, they say "Lisenced by". The Chinese made floyds are just as good as the german made ones. No worries :)

It's also not cool to come into someone's thread and bash their prices. Just about anyone who's done their research knows where the floyd on these charvel's are made. The seller wasn't trying to mislead buyers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived