PARTING OUT MINT/LIKE NEW USA CHARVEL SAN DIMAS STYLE 1

PJNY

• Members

PARTING OUT MINT/LIKE NEW CHARVEL SAN DIMAS

USA CHARVEL STRAT BODY (Loaded) $389 Shipped - Slap on another neck and you're all wired up and ready to rock!

Includes:

Mint/Like New Body (Alder)

Real Floyd Rose (w/bar)

Duncan JB (bridge) pickup

Duncan '59 (neck) pickup

Pickup bezels

Controls & pots

Serialized backplate & screws

(basically everything but the neck).

USA CHARVEL STRAT-HEAD NECK (Loaded) - $389 Shipped Neck is mint with about an hour of playtime - less than you'll find on a new one hanging in most stores. NECK IS SOLD....THANKS MICHAEL!!

Includes:

Mint/Like New Maple Strat-head Neck

Grover tuners

Floyd Rose locknut

****NECK IS SOLD....THANKS MICHAEL!!****

I'd obviously prefer to sell the body loaded to keep thing as simple as possible, However... I may consider breaking it up if I don't get any takers. In the event that nobody wants the body loaded, then I will be offering the following at a later date:

USA CHARVEL STRAT BODY (Unloaded) $255 Shipped - Just the body (NO bridge, pickups, controls, backplate or anything else).

FLOYD ROSE (w/bar) $95 Shipped (real Floyd - not licensed)

DUNCAN JB (Bridge) $42 Shipped (does not include bezels)

DUNCAN '59 (Neck) $42 Shipped (does not include bezels)

DUNCANS (Pair) $80 Shipped (includes bezels)

GROVER TUNERS $20 Shipped

SERIALIZED BACK PLATE $40 Shipped

ALL ITEMS ARE MINT/LIKE NEW!

AGAIN.... Please note that I prefer to sell the body loaded.

NO TRADES!

PAYPAL ONLY! (I've been burned twice by people who said they were sending money orders who eventually dropped off the face of the earth). I ship to a confirmed Paypal address only. No e-checks that require clearance. Prices are firm. Continental USA Sales Only! Shipping is included and will arrive via UPS or Priority Mail (depends on the item - for me to determine).

AGAIN... Please note that I prefer to sell the body loaded, hence the remaining parts are subject to availability. Those interested in purchasing the loaded body will get preference over those interested in the separate parts.

PICTURES OF ASSEMBLED GUITAR & CONTACT INFO

***PLEASE SEE NEW THREAD.... http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=35662012#post35662012

• Members

Those Floyds aren't German made , they're Korean. Not sure if you knew as it may affect your price.

It is what it is which is a real Floyd Rose - not a licensed one. Should I raise the prices on the other parts because they are less than the going rate? If you're not interested or can't afford something, you're welcome to look elsewhere. Your comment serves zero purpose. Thanks for your public concern.

• Members

It is what it is which is a real Floyd Rose - not a licensed one. Should I raise the prices on the other parts because they are less than the going rate? If you're not interested or can't afford something, you're welcome to look elsewhere. Your comment serves zero purpose. Thanks for your public concern.

"Real Floyds" are German made. Not Korean.

• Members

"Real Floyds" are German made. Not Korean.

"Original" branded Floyds are German and sell for double. It is a Real Floyd - not a "licensed by Floyd" or "Jackson Floyd". Get over it.

• Members

Bump....

Emails/PM's answered...

Please note that I will not be diassembling the guitar until payment has been received for either the neck or the body. Pic requests for some specific areas of the guitar (writing on the neck butt, routes under the bridge, etc.) will not be available until that time.

Thanks.

• Members

"Original" branded Floyds are German and sell for double. It is a Real Floyd - not a "licensed by Floyd" or "Jackson Floyd".
Get over it.

I was never under it. I wanted to point out that it's not an OFR, it's made with cheap ass pot metal which is why it's priced so cheap. Not everyone knows this.

• Members

I was never under it. I wanted to point out that it's not an OFR, it's made with cheap ass pot metal which is why it's priced so cheap. Not everyone knows this.

Where exactly is it priced so cheap? This is original equipment used on most production model guitars. Does it or does it not say Floyd Rose? Your attempt to try and devalue my sale is only making you look like a fool. If it's below your standards, move along.

The body is advertised with the original parts that it came with. I didn't build it. If you have a problem with it, maybe you can set up a meeting with Floyd Rose & Fender/Charvel and share your divine wisdom. You're obviosuly a very important person. In the meantime, while you're waiting for the phone to ring, maybe you can contact everyone who has bought a San Dimas and let them know that you don't approve of the Floyd Rose tremelo on their guitar. I'm sure they'll be as open to your opinion as I am....

Get a life!

• Members

Body (loaded) may be sold although I've been awaiting a paypal payment for a full day now so....

If someone wants the guitar in the meantime and can pay today via Paypal you can get the entire guitar (it's still assembled & minty fresh) for $675 Shipped! That includes the immaculate/like new guitar, Charvel gig bag, unsigned warranty card & tools (still in sealed bag) free shipping & no paypal fees! It will even ship in the original Charvel box!

Yes, you read correctly... $675 Shipped! NECK IS SOLD....COMPLETE GUITAR NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!

You will not find a better deal for another San Dimas in this condition. It is virtually unplayed and flawless. If I still liked thin necks I'd buy 10 of them for the price I'm selling mine for.

Paypal only (to a confirmed address). I pay the fee! Continental USA Sale only. No e-checks that require clearance. Will ship UPS w/full insurance.

Offer is good for everyone except "shredtilurded", who despite his attempts to squash my sale and put down the components of the guitar, wants one but "ain't got the dough". :) See: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2391888

• Members

You will not find a better deal for another San Dimas in this condition. It is virtually unplayed and flawless. If I still liked thin necks I'd buy 10 of them for the price I'm selling mine for.

Paypal only (to a confirmed address). I pay the fee! Continental USA Sale only. No e-checks that require clearance. Will ship UPS w/full insurance.

Offer is good for everyone except "shredtilurded", who despite his attempts to squash my sale and put down the components of the guitar, wants one but "ain't got the dough".
:)
See:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2391888

The only component I "put down" was the crappy Floyd. I'm not trying to squash your sale. You said "real Floyd" and it's not. It's Korean made. "Real Floyds" are German made and high quality. Yours isn't. I like the guitars TBH. Other than the trems. I said the same thing in the thread you posted. Thanks for doing that.

• Members

The only component I "put down" was the crappy Floyd. I'm not trying to squash your sale. You said "real Floyd" and it's not. It's Korean made. "Real Floyds" are German made and high quality. Yours isn't. I like the guitars TBH. Other than the trems. I said the same thing in the thread you posted. Thanks for doing that.

Wrong again. It IS a real Floyd. Until Floyd Rose stamps with something other than "Floyd Rose" it is a Real Floyd Rose. Something that is not real is stamped "Licensed by Floyd Rose". Big difference, You keep confusing the term "Original" & "Real". The German Floyd is a "Floyd Rose Original". That does not mean the Floyd used on a production model guitar is not a Real Floyd. Just like these are "Real Charvels". They're not made in San Dimas/Glendale like the originals, but they are still real Charvels. They're simply manufactured elsewhere. By your way of thinking, I should advertise this as a "not real Charvel" I guess.

ALL THIS FROM A GUY, WHO BY HIS OWN WORDS, HAS NOT EVEN PLAYED ONE!!! :rolleyes:http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2391888

Stop embarrassing yourself!

• Members

Wrong again. It IS a real Floyd. Until Floyd Rose stamps with something other than "Floyd Rose" it is a Real Floyd Rose. Something that is not real is stamped "Licensed by Floyd Rose". Big difference, You keep confusing the term "Original" & "Real". The German Floyd is a "Floyd Rose Original". That does not mean the Floyd used on a production model guitar is not a Real Floyd. Just like these are "Real Charvels". They're not made in San Dimas/Glendale like the originals, but they are still real Charvels. They're simply manufactured elsewhere. By your way of thinking, I should advertise this as a "not real Charvel" I guess.

ALL THIS FROM A GUY, WHO BY HIS OWN WORDS, HAS NOT EVEN PLAYED ONE!!!
:rolleyes:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2391888

Stop embarrassing yourself!

Please read the thread.

• Members

I like those style 2 Charvels. Wish I had the dough to buy one.

Now, I think we all understand.

What *I* don't understand is why you can't comprehend that Floyd Rose makes more than one model tremelo and that a German made Floyd is a different model. It doesn't mean that everything that isn't made in Germany isn't real. I never said it was an "ORF" as in "Original Floyd Rose", I said it was a "Real Floyd Rose" which it is, as in "not licensed by" which you yourself have stated.

• Members

Never said I didn't play one. Never owned one.

No, you clearly stated that you've "heard" mixed reviews about their performance. As in... I can't give my own opinion based on experience, just what I read somewhere else.

• Members

The term "real Floyd" is often used by sellers and players in lieu of OFR. That's all. Good luck with your sale.

I guess I'm neither. I however, give specifics and would advertise an "original" Floyd Rose model as an "Original Floyd Rose". On the flip side, if I was selling a guitar with a "licensed by Floyd Rose" trem, I would advertise it as a "licensed Floyd Rose" or a "Jackson Floyd" or "ESP Floyd", etc....

• Members

You can't tell by looking at it. All I wanted to do was point out to someone who isn't guitar savvy, and may take "real" to mean "original" that it wasn't of the same quality.

So, you feel it's your duty to police every classified ad and post your personal opinions? Do you often post that something someone is selling is a piece of crap or make false assumptions or do you just limit that to the things you want but can't afford? Are you the Mayor of Harmony Central? :cop:

You've "heard" mixed reviews about performance and that makes you an authority?

I stated exactly what it is. A REAL Floyd Rose. NOT a licensed Floyd Rose, Not an original Floyd Rose.

• Members

So, you feel it's your duty to police every classified ad and post your personal opinions? Do you often post that something someone is selling is a piece of crap or make false assumptions or do you just limit that to the things you want but can't afford? Are you the Mayor of Harmony Central?
:cop:

You've "heard" mixed reviews about performance and that makes you an authority?

I stated exactly what it is. A REAL Floyd Rose. NOT a licensed Floyd Rose, Not an original Floyd Rose.

untitled.jpg

Archived