Custom Stratocaster (Warmoth Brazilian Wenge Wood Neck, Hand Drawn Mighty Mite Body)

rlm297

• Members

You know it is a cool guitar. I have had a Warmoth wenge neck and they play great. However, the resale on warmoth stuff sucks. Having a mighty mite body doesn't help either. Paint job is cool but for how much $? Realistically, most warmoth guitars SELL for around $600- $800.00. Those are the exotic woods ones. Basic maple/rew ones sell for less. Good luck and bump for a nice looking guitar.

• Members

Thanks for the compliments and free bump, man.

I had someone interested at $1100 Shipped, but that fell through. So, I think it is set reasonably. Even more so now that I've done a few price drops.

I figure it as, someone could walk into Guitar Center and buy a boring, run-of-the-mill cookie cutter Fender American Strat in sunburst or the same Gibson Les Paul Studio or Faded SG that every Tom, Dick, and Harry plays..

I think this guitar is a great alternative to that. A unique way for a guitarist to set himself apart.

I've gotten nothing but compliments on it, so I'm sure someone out there will snatch it up. Guess I'm just searching for the right person.

• Members

Guess I'm just searching for the right person.

Only reason this isn't gone. All you need is one dude with an artistic flare and 1k in his pocket. It doesn't matter how many offers you get, because you can only accept one.:cool: As a poor man who likes hand drawn/painted guitars I too would buy this if I had the $

• Members
Only reason this isn't gone. All you need is one dude with an artistic flare and 1k in his pocket. It doesn't matter how many offers you get, because you can only accept one.
:cool:
As a poor man who likes hand drawn/painted guitars I too would buy this if I had the $

Thanks! That means a lot.

• Members

You haven't sold this yet? It looks pretty cool but I only like maple necks on Fender guitars and just got a great deal on a new AmStd Strat.

Still haven't sold it. It's available to whoever wants to buy it!

Thanks for the compliment. If you've never played a neck like this, it's a real treat. The wood feels awesome to the touch, in your left hand.

• Members

I'd also consider trading this for a PRS Custom 22, PRS Custom 24, PRS Standard, Parker Fly Deluxe, Parker Fly Classic, or similar.

I will also put cash on top.

If you are interested and have something else, message me as well.

Archived