FS/FT: Ibanez Prestige S2170FB

kbr

• Members

Sold!

This is an Ibanez S2170FB in good condition. The body is in fantastic condition but the Cosmo Black hardware is showing a little fade / rust (Pictures below). These are some of the best guitars around. I had sworn off of trems until I tried the ZR trem. I've never had a problem with the tuning drifting as I'd experienced with the knife edge trems I had used in the past. The pickups a great as well. The single coil and coil splitting humbuckers add a massive amount of tonal diversity to the instrument. The bridge pickup is hot and great for leads. The neck pickup has a glassy high end (especially when used in combination with the single) that makes it perfect for cleans and effects. It comes with the original Ibanez Prestige case and the trem arm. Trades are plus or minus cash as appropriate.

Trades I'm looking for:

Godin LGX-SA

Dingwall Combustion Basses

Phil Jones Bass 4Bs

Carvin DCM1540L Power Amp

Steinberg CC121 Control Surface

Mojave Audio MA200 Microphone

Groove Tubes GT67 Microphone

A-Designs REDDI Tube DI

Avalon U5 DI

Radial JDI DI

1TB+ Hard Drives (or 160+ GB SSDs w/TRIM)

Laptops (High End PC or Mac)

Core i7 Desktops

Mac Mini (preferably Mac Mini Server)

ATI Radeon 5870 Graphics Cards

EastWest Quantum Leap Pianos

Waves Gold Bundle (or higher)

SPL Massive Pack

Ultrasone Headphones (Pro 750s all the way up to Edition 8s)

$800 shipped

Sold!

P1000353.JPG

P1000342.JPG

P1000340.JPG

P1000339.JPG

P1000338.JPG

P1000343.JPG

P1000341.JPG

Sold!

• Members

No thanks. The only guitars I'm interested are the Steinberger I referenced in the trades I'm looking for and maybe an S-type body, fixed bridge, mahogany bodied guitar (that I would get some cash from the deal on).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've added a bunch of stuff to the trades list in case anyone wants this but lacks the cash. I'm not just taking Guitar equipment, I've added other things I'm looking for as well.

• Members

On a sale of 1-10, with 1 being campfire kindling and 10 being near mint, how would you honestly rate this in terms of condition?

Could you e-mail me pictures of the worst damage on the instrument? PM me and I'll give you my e-mail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived