WTT - Les Paul Studio 50s Tribute, Honeyburst

Cheeseflavor

• Members

Looking to trade my newly acquired Les Paul Studio 50s Tribute. It's got about three hours playing time and I'm just not bonding with it. This is my second Gibson Studio (the last being one of the faded versions with 'buckers) and same thing with that one. Sounds great, but the love just isn't there, so why fight it? Comes with the Gibson supplied gigbag in all original packaging.

I'd like to trade for an MIJ LP. Burny, Greco, Tokai, Orvile, Edwards. P-90s or buckers are good. Not a fan of clownbursts or black or silverburst guitars. Guitar should be in excellent to mint condition though will make concessions for the right 'player'. Should be of roughly equal trade value. I thought of selling it on eBay for a markup, but would really rather trade for something of equal or greater value. Oh, also definitely prefer the 50s or 59 style neck. Can't do the slim taper or 60s necks.

What do you have?

th_LPStudio50s-01.jpgth_LPStudio50s-02.jpgth_LPStudio50s-03.jpgth_LPStudio50s-04.jpgth_LPStudio50s-05.jpgth_LPStudio50s-06.jpgth_LPStudio50s-07.jpgth_LPStudio50s-08.jpgth_LPStudio50s-09.jpg

Steve

Archived