SPAM: Diezel VH4 for sale.

luckett

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

I'll buy it in about 5 years when it's made the rounds here and has gone through approximately 42 transactions, JB being involved in about 36 of them

You guys are brutal! Bruuuuuuutal!!:D

• Members

Originally posted by luckett

Actually, I have more post than that but my post counts have been wipped out since I registered. I never bothered to get it corrected. Also, really I've been a member since 1996, way back in the day huh.

And don't I remember. You are the reason I bought my first VH4 way back when. Good to see ya around these parts Stuart.

• Members

Originally posted by Snider

And don't I remember. You are the reason I bought my first VH4 way back when. Good to see ya around these parts Stuart.

Nice to see ya Steve! Yeah, and I've still got your old Egnater demo tape from way back then. After that I went and bought a TOL after that.:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by luckett

Not yet. Still up for grabs.

Did you ever have a bias pot installed or did it come with one? I remember reading somewhere that those earlier ones didn't have bias pots.

Dale

• Members

Originally posted by Dale B.

Did you ever have a bias pot installed or did it come with one? I remember reading somewhere that those earlier ones didn't have bias pots.

Dale

I never had one installed, so not sure if it came with one or not.

• Members

Dale

I never had one installed, so not sure if it came with one or not.

• Members

I don't believe those earlier ones did. You still have the original power tubes in it?

No, I replaced the power tubes with tubes that were the same specs as the originals, so all I had to do was just install them. With that said, it may be fixed bias. Not 100% for sure though.

Archived