NEED TO SELL!!!!! Marshall 1960A and randall v30 4x12 for sale CHEAP!!!

guitarist17

• Members

I have an awesome condition randall 4x12cb, that is alittle over a year old, straightfront cabinet with V30's for sale. this cab is awesome, and sounds almost exactly the same as the mesa recto cabinets. Handles bass as well as my diezel 4x12. I need to fund some other things around the house, so I am selling this at the awesome price of 350 PLUS SHIPPING!! THESE CABS ARE ALMOST 800 NEW!! THE SPEAKERS ALONE ARE WORTH 300 or so!! The v30's sound awesome.

also, a good condition marshall 4x12 1960A cab. small tolex rip on the back,other than that, the cab is in awesome shape! I will take 325 plus shipping on this!!! DON'T miss out on these awesome deals!!! save some cash on 2 great sounding cabinets!!!!

Chris

• Members

sorry guys, ive been gone for a bit...ive had like 10 people email me and i think i got to everyone, if i didn't PLEASE let me know and i will respond asap...as of yet, nothing is sold, except possibly that marshall cab, the randall is still up for sale...first one to send me money wins :D

• Members

Originally posted by Kung-Fool

How much to ship to 02895?

people keep asking me what it will cost to ship to their zipcode, and I really have no idea how to figure that out, as I've never shipped a 4x12. I'm just going to say it will be 100 dollars to ship, if it's less, ill send you the rest of your money back, if its more, I'll eat it. I NEED to get rid of these cabs soon!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Top and Bottom 4-10"s that wail! model 1965's $600 for both. These babys wont last long!

Also Pearce GR-2 stereo 2 channel pre/pwr amp. 2 space unit- 200w mono@8ohm, 100w stereo @4ohm, 65w stereo @8ohm $550.

Alesis Quad GT.... $375. ... 1 space unit, as far as shipping goes it depends on the weight and the insurance. i'm pretty sure $500 is $2.00, ups and fed ex cover the first $100.

I do know 38lbs and 500.00 insurance is about 60 bucks. to Chicago from Maryland. Thats ground. (2-5 days)

• Members

Originally posted by batotman

All cabs were sold like a week or two ago. He's just a lazy bastard and hasn't updated this!
:(

I wanted the Randall.
:cry:

hey guys, sorry i didnt realize this thread was still up towards the top, i havent been in here in about 2 weeks, but yes, sadly both cabs are sold, thanks for the interest! :)

chris

Archived