Trade V30's near mint for ANYTHING! :)

Dolf

• Members

I have two v30 speakers from an avatar 4x12 that I'd like to replace with something different.

Any decent celestion/weber/eminence/etc speaker will be considered.

I'm thinking Eminence red fangs would probably be my first choice since I really want to try the alnico's mixed with my g12h30's, but of course I'd throw in some cash with that deal.

They're currently in the cab and will be removed if/when I find somebody to trade.

thanks

oh, speakers are fully broken in, so I guess "near mint" is a much better description than "like new." They're in pretty much perfect working and cosmetic condition.

• Members

tone wise they are a mix between a vin 30 (without the mid spike) and a g12t-75 (without the brittle top end). Fairly boomy...just thought i'd give it a shot. I have two in a x pattern with two hellatone 60L's and I really like the setup.

Kris

• Members

16 ohm, should have mentioned that.

the g12t-75s are like harsher v30s (lol) yeah, not what I'm looking for, but thank you for the suggestion.

Keep 'em coming, I got a feeling somebody is going to strike oil soon :)

• Members

damnit...I need 16 ohm.

Unless somebody knows how to wire two 8 ohm and two 16 ohm speakers to make an even ohm load (in mono)?

Because I'd totally do that and just go with an all g12h30 cab.

PM me if you know if this can be done.

• Members

Those G12's of mine are 16 ohm.... if you're interested at all.

I wish I wanted the 75's it would make it easy and done with :)

I'm just looking for something smoother, lower wattage, etc.

I may just end up pulling them and selling them individually....boo. I'd rather get my trade on, so, here's the bumpty bump.

Archived