***FS/FT: Rare Randall RGT100ES - All tube - Poor Man's Jubilee***

Cliff Fiscal

• Members

SOLD!

For sale is a Randall RGT100ES 100w all tube head.

From what I understand, they're fairly rare.

Build well, rock solid amps.

Here are some bad pics.......I'll try to take some in focus pics tonight. :o

Randall006.jpg

Randall004.jpg

Randall003.jpg

Randall005.jpg

Randall002.jpg

No issues, fairly new quad of 6L6 power tubes, and in good shape.

The footswitch is a little weird, as the jacks they used with there were the weird 6 prong type.

I have the footswitch and it works, but sometimes you need to jiggle the cable to find the sweet spot.

I compared this to a Marshall Jubilee and liked this amp more plus it has two switchable channels.

Great modded marshall tones, decent clean channel, reverb, and extremely loud.

The shared EQ isn't an issue on this amp, both are voiced for well balanced tone with the same settings.

The Clean channel goes from nice squeaky cleans to pushed overdriven tones depending on your gain settings. It's a great loud clean platform for pedals as well.

The dirty channel is ballsy marshall tones straight up. It's not modern like a Mesa in tone, but it's not a one trick pony. With various settings you can go from AC/DC mid focused gain, to GNR 80s metal saturation, to stoner/DOOM type levels. It's truly a hidden gem of an amp.

The amp features a universal push/pull mid boost switch, an extra gain boost on the dirty channel, and the footswitch allows for standard 1 & 2 channel switching or both channels at the same time.

I've had it for quite a few years now, and my tastes have changed.....so up for sale it goes.

I'd like $500 shipped for it. (in the US)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived