Improve timing. Drum Machine?

SE1081

• Members

Originally posted by SE1081

When america stops caring about it's citizens and doesnt have labor laws to protect us, it will then have sweat shops and be able to make items cheaper, such as electronics, by paying us dick and/or making children work 16 hours a day instead of getting an education and being a child.....hence so many immigrants coming from asian countries in the past 10 years.

It's a matter of profit, not that asians are necessarily smarter.

Somebody wasn't paying attention in history class...

• Members

I have an 880 & I use it to record my pre-production stuff at home. It's a great machine period, but not cheap. If you got the scratch just get it. If not there are tons of machines out there. Check Alesis.

The 880 also has a pretty cool guitar processor in it if you want to record direct.

• Members

thanks for the pm SE810....

"I'm not going to point out the grammactical errors in your recent post about me, but I am going to point out that your picking a fight with someone a lot smarter than you. Good day, and good luck writing anything in the future."

:D

• Members

is a drum machine good for developing a sense of time tempo and rythm? no! why ? because it gives you too many subdivisions that you should figure out on your own.

Buy a metronome with one plesant click sound. play to quarters then halves on 2 and 4 .

once you cand keep time to a click that occurs only on beat 4 you then have a great sence of time.

Archived