The JonFinn Jam!

• Members

This is one that I should probably keep to myself, but in the name of full disclosure, here's a quick take I did. The backing track is really a fun one that I'd like to spend some more time with, but as of now, all I have is a stream of conscious improve. Here you go...

http://www.box.net/shared/jntxhq0mo9

:rawk: I dig it Jason!..nice to hear your usual shreddy technique in there too, some great fast runs!..I think we were coming from the same place note choice wise. :thu:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:rawk:
I dig it Jason!..nice to hear your usual shreddy technique in there too, some great fast runs!..I think we were coming from the same place note choice wise.
:thu:

Yeah, I'm pretty much a pentatonic guy. I'll deviate from time to time, but when in doubt.....

• Members
This is one that I should probably keep to myself, but in the name of full disclosure, here's a quick take I did. The backing track is really a fun one that I'd like to spend some more time with, but as of now, all I have is a stream of conscious improve. Here you go...

http://www.box.net/shared/jntxhq0mo9

I really really liked this one. It was ... "lyrical". Really "singing".

Tasteful shreddy bits, soulful bends, the lot.

And we've been talking a fair bit recently about vibrato: how about the note at 0:58! Superb :)

GaJ

• Members

Yeah! Nice! Fluid, and bluesy. I like that you're making the phrasing the most important thing. Nice job!

• Members

Great job Jay! Very nice in too many spots to mention individually.

Archived