Supporting Mark Wein

• Members

This could be totally inappropriate. In which case, I'm sure a mod will quickly delete it: that's OK.

Meantime, you may be interested to know that our friend and outstanding contributor to online guitar learning, here and elsewhere, Mark Wein, has the opportunity to benefit if we vote for him here:

https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com

Search for Premier Music, Orange, CA, and give him a vote.

Cheers,

GaJ

Thanks guys...I really appreciate it. I made a mention of it here on HC only in my pedal raffle thread in HCEG this morning but I don't feel right just dropping it in every forum. The grant would be a huge game changer for my music school and I only found out about this a couple of days ago so instead of two months to get 250 votes I'm going to have 3 days so its been a huge scramble. we have managed to get 158 so far so its entirely feasible that we can get the 250 but its going to be down to the wire.

You do important work.
:thu:
Can't have those grant dollars going to rubber butt manufacturers or anything like that.

:lol:

I was amazed at how many businesses are signed up for this, even in my home town. There is also a lot of folks doing the "I'll vote for you if you vote for me" messages on facebook, which I'm not a fan of. It would be nice if the votes came from actual customers and supporters of the businesses and not just gaming of the system. I'd probably be done by now if I did that for half a day.

• 1 month later...

Well, thanks again to everyone who voted for us in the Mission:Small Business grant contest but apparently we didn't win. It was a huge long shot with thousands of other small business owners applying for the same 12 grants but just the outpouring of support was a huge boost for us at Premier Music. Thanks again to everyone! https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/pages/grant-recipients

Archived