Been quiet around here lately

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mosiddiqi

View Post

wave.gif all good, pretty busy with work more than music unfortunately frown.gif

Here's some nonsense that I'm working on though:

https://www.box.com/s/rr1mztjd9nz82evvxdph

I thinks Mars was a favorite of mine in my youth. But these days, now that they use Chinese peanuts in Mexican made Snickers, I'm afraid to eat any "american brand bar". I think I'll just continue to listen to your jams mos

• Members

Busy with work, the kid, and lingering tendonitis in my right hand. It really started flaring up over the last couple weeks, so I decided to stop playing for a little bit. That said, I've still been able to get in a little practice time pretty much every day. Been doing some song analysis and working on reading and other theory bits to try to make some progress without having a guitar in my hands.

Been meaning to post a backing track for a Lesson Loft jam... hopefully I can get to that one of these days.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BydoEmpire

View Post

Busy with work, the kid, and lingering tendonitis in my right hand. It really started flaring up over the last couple weeks, so I decided to stop playing for a little bit. That said, I've still been able to get in a little practice time pretty much every day. Been doing some song analysis and working on reading and other theory bits to try to make some progress without having a guitar in my hands.

Been meaning to post a backing track for a Lesson Loft jam... hopefully I can get to that one of these days.

I have been dealing with a similar issue lately... Been through it enough times that i am managing it pretty good. When I feel the SLIGHTEST twinge I alter my routine to more reading and chording, maybe slide guitar. Not surprised though as i have been playing a ton.

I took some time off of doing my lessons to deal with my studio and family and writing a new album...I kind of got burnt out on doing lessons every week. I've done a few based on my album prep but other than that I've just been hanging mostly at my forum and not even as much as before...just too much work these days.

• Members

Took a new job earlier this year , finding it hard work

Little energy for thinking through new stuff after hours.

But I'm full of good intentions!

Its about time to start again.

Now I was reading something about modes the other day.......

smile.gif

• Members

I am happy to report that I have found a daily practice routine that works for me and I seem to be making progress after a period of stagnation. I had a lesson recently and my teacher commented that I played much better than the last time I saw him. Apparently my right-hand technique is looking pretty good too. There

Archived