• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A new review of of the You Tube Channel

"rkmusicnow"

was posted at the guitar lesson review site,

by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave "rkmusicnow" 4 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 4 stars.

"Good clear demo-lessons of how to play these solos.

If you're wanting to learn them, and can't figure them, this is a great place to look.

"

• Members

A new review of of the Web Video Lesson

"Sweet Child O Mine Learning from the Riff "

by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave "Sweet Child O Mine Learning from the Riff " 5 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 5 stars.

"What a wonderful lesson for the 200th lesson on the site.

A simple to understand theoretical explanation followed by some experimentation that's a pleasure to listen to!

Definitely check it out...

"

• Members

A new review of of the EBook

"The Blevins Guitar Manual"

by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave "The Blevins Guitar Manual" 2 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 2 stars.

"This book reminded me of reading Mike "Gennation" Dodge's website: very no-frills textually based information.

If a beginner guitarist really needs simple and cheap "book" that they can print out, and learn basic guitar stuff from, this is fine for that.

But on the internet all these topics are covered better in other ways, so it's hard to give this more than 2 stars, which means "OK, but there are better lessons covering the same thing".

"

• Members

A new review of of the Guitar Insight Blog

"Ed Nakayama"

by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave "Ed Nakayama" 5 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 5 stars.

"Great blog - nice looking, easy navigation, good content. You know it's good when you keep reading and finding more and more despite you need to go do something else smile.gif

"

• Members

GreenAsJade

posted new review of of the Guitar Insight Blog

"Guitaristic"

at the guitar lesson review site,

GreenAsJade gave "Guitaristic" 4 stars, leaving it with an overall rating of 4 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenAsJade

"This is another slick looking guitar blog!

There is some good content in here, definitely worth a look. It only falls short of 5 stars because it appears very new and there's not that many articles. If it keeps going in the same vein as it's started, it will be a 5 star blog in no time.

"

• Members

GreenAsJade

posted new review of of the Web Video Lesson

"Hendrix Style MelodIc Rhythm Guitar 1 "

at the guitar lesson review site,

GreenAsJade gave "Hendrix Style MelodIc Rhythm Guitar 1 " 5 stars, leaving it with an overall rating of 5 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenAsJade

"Another top little lesson from the "house of Mark" smile.gif

If you want to start making that Henxrix/Curtis "Little Wing" kind of sound, here's a great place to start.

My only quibble is a teeny one, and maybe unsual: I wish Mark would spend just a little less time saying all the strings and frets out loud ... the lesson is so clear that this is not needed smile.gif

"

Archived