The Ultimate Tubepedal Thread

Nico de Roode

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

hey Ton, are you at NAMM? Reinhold Bogner left a huge bottle of Grey Goose vodka under a vomit-soaked tablecloth at the Hilton Bar tonight (a birthday gift from Ed of THD...)

i nabbed it after they left... stop by my booth, we'll set up a party at my hotel (just a few steps from the convention center.) we could have a little pedal party! woohoo! i think it's the biggest one they sell... 1,75 litres and the price tag says $87.50. bwahhahaaha! can you imagine, us getting drunk together on Reinhold's forgotten birthday booze while playing guitar until the hotel dicks bang the door down? *^) the next day you can crash on my bed in the booth. 8^P we'll say "that lump in the bed? he makes the coolest tube pedals in the world... shhh! don't wake him up.

• Members

ooops - I replied prematurely after reading the first sentence only...

Thanks for that comfortable invitation!

Too sorry not being able to attend & see you all :cry:

not to be too off-topic, here`s a current little tube-pic from the A.S.P.-lab for Nico:

pcb977.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey people,

You forgot to include the Tubeman preamp:

Pic047.jpg' alt='>'>

Connect to a combo or amp head's effect loop return as amp expander (it has three channels) or connect to a P.A. mixer for live use or recording mixer in the studio. A great piece of gear that prompted me to sell my Yamaha DG Stomp digital modeling preamp.

Guitar George

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
guyatone_fz-x_001.jpg

I asked about this pedal in another thread ... it looks to be a tube-driven Muff or Fuzzface clone with a built-in, adjustable treble boost. I finally googled it, but can't seem to find any info that's in English. It appears that the FZ-X may have only been released in Japan. :confused:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

speaking of tube pedals..

Hey Puretube, how much hiss is the Wiggler supposed to have??
I am willing to accept some, but this pedal is close to unuseable!

are there any ways to rectify this problem? I love the sounds, but the pedal has too much hiss for me to want to keep it.

• Members

Originally posted by LoneStarGuitar

speaking of tube pedals..

Hey Puretube, how much hiss is the Wiggler supposed to have??

I am willing to accept some, but this pedal is close to unuseable!

are there any ways to rectify this problem? I love the sounds, but the pedal has too much hiss for me to want to keep it.

forthe record:

problem solved:

(loose screw...)

Archived