The Ultimate Tubepedal Thread

Nico de Roode

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by zachary vex

hey Ton, are you at NAMM? Reinhold Bogner left a huge bottle of Grey Goose vodka under a vomit-soaked tablecloth at the Hilton Bar tonight (a birthday gift from Ed of THD...)

i nabbed it after they left... stop by my booth, we'll set up a party at my hotel (just a few steps from the convention center.) we could have a little pedal party! woohoo! i think it's the biggest one they sell... 1,75 litres and the price tag says $87.50. bwahhahaaha! can you imagine, us getting drunk together on Reinhold's forgotten birthday booze while playing guitar until the hotel dicks bang the door down? *^) the next day you can crash on my bed in the booth. 8^P we'll say "that lump in the bed? he makes the coolest tube pedals in the world... shhh! don't wake him up.

zach, im sorry..but thats just wrong:freak:

• Members
Originally posted by UnkleSlam

The Epicenter Audio Valveboy is probably my favorite tube based pedal so far. That's really saying something, because I love the Tube Factor.

valvey.jpg

i'v been looking at that pedal on your site for awhile now.. previous they were called jtpedals and was drooling on that one to.. it was grey and they had a tube tremolo to...

• Members
100_0303.jpg
I am working on this one, will probally end up in a different box, it is made with more oldstyle sounds in mind, Gilmoure and stuff like that, it is quite oldfashioned and has plenty of personality, also has a trimmer/bias knob on the back, sounds great with a TAD CZ ECC83.
No clipping diodes.
Cool thread, and great to the AMT stuff, they sound fab!!!!!
Niels

• Members
Originally posted by Rid

100_0303.jpg
I am working on this one, will probally end up in a different box, it is made with more oldstyle sounds in mind, Gilmoure and stuff like that, it is quite oldfashioned and has plenty of personality, also has a trimmer/bias knob on the back, sounds great with a TAD CZ ECC83.

No clipping diodes.

Cool thread, and great to the AMT stuff, they sound fab!!!!!

Niels

looks interesting. what is the idea behind the pedal. more a booster low gain or an other high gain monster.
does it have its own power supply.
buffer? ;)

• Members

We are busy;)
It is hard work to conquer the world:D
Lol anyways it is an oldfashioned styled overdrive,i was in that mood after the AC-Tone(which is also kinda oldfashioned) for more sounds that I used to have when I was younger, Rat's, MXR's, DOD's, more midrangy and stuff with more of its own personality, not smooth and pretty, more raw and rootsy, ended up with JJ tube for it, got that warm sound I was after.
Middle gainy, got that Gilmour bite on the front pickup on a strat, sings well too.
Yes it have a buffer, you will not see a TB drive from us, well I won't make one, that is certain:)
Since I am no fan of it as it is.
Niels
P'S we have made no highgain monster yet!
But that will also come soon!
Very Metal for sure.

Archived