OMG He beat the rap...

corso

• Members

Originally posted by The Gainster

They had a VERY VERY weak case. Think what you will...just no case.

EXACTLY!! you hit it on the head, mitch. i never understood WHY they bothered to even try! and as guilty as whacko might be, he attracts families looking to take advantage & score some easy $. really, c'mon! WHO, at this point in time, & with that guy's rep, would knowingly leave their little boys ALONE with him, give the guy CARTE BLANCHE with their kids? i mean, families sell their daughters into sex-slavery in a LOT of 3rd world countries, like thailand. he's a bloody target!!!! so when they haul his ass into court, their star witnesses are these slimey families who put their little boys up on the block so that they can later sue & hit the bigtime! it's still no excuse, as mj is actively looking, but the whole biz turns into a circus by the time it gets to a court. the prosecution doesn't have a hope in hell of getting a conviction under those circumstances. everyone, the prosecution especially, got played by their winesses!!! really shoddy preparation if you ask me...

ml

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by BryanMichael

Whatever transpired between you and your daddy is none of our business.

Perhaps this site will help:

Please, get help and talk about what happened to you. Your father was probably abused himself. It's never too late to start the healing process.

God Bless

B

You are a true piece of {censored}.

So why DO you work with little children every day? You say you hug and hold them, do you miss the time spent with your uncles all those years ago? Was the sex that good that you're still chasing a suitable replacement?

My father was a saint. I was never touched as a child by anyone, and if you DO work with kids, you KNOW it's nothing to be a wiseass {censored} about.

• Members

The point was that just because Jackson craves the company of children in that way does NOT mean that he craves them SEXUALLY. It's possible to sleep with people and not be sexually involved with them....try marriage!

LOL...that doesn't sound right, although I think I know what you meant to say, and it doesn't have anything to do with marrying a minor.

• Members

The point was that just because Jackson craves the company of children in that way does NOT mean that he craves them SEXUALLY. It's possible to sleep with people and not be sexually involved with them....try marriage!

OK, by the way people talk, I must be the luckiest guy in the world...married 13 years and still {censored}in' regularly. But I'm a little worried. Do they one day just swear off the pipe?

• Members

Originally posted by yaz75

You are a true piece of {censored}.

So why DO you work with little children every day? You say you hug and hold them, do you miss the time spent with your uncles all those years ago? Was the sex that good that you're still chasing a suitable replacement?

My father was a saint. I was never touched as a child be anyone, and if you DO work with kids, you KNOW it's nothing to be a wiseass {censored} about.

I'm going to take your father out for a nice seafood dinner and then never call him again.

Bonus points if you can guess the film.

• Members

ANOTHER frustrated canuk asshat heard from.

I live in a beautiful waterfront house in a suburb of Vancouver worth over $1Million US. You live in Lynnwood Washington.

I win.

PS. {censored} you and your dad. In the butt.

• Members

Originally posted by corso

OK, by the way people talk, I must be the luckiest guy in the world...married 13 years and still {censored}in' regularly. But I'm a little worried. Do they one day just swear off the pipe?

The way he wrote it, it sounded like he married a child. I assumed he was talking about having his kids crawl into bed at night if they were scared or something.

I think your interpretation is much more on the mark.

I'm 12 years in, and still having fun. In a way more fun than right out of the gate. I'm glad you are too.

Swear off the pipe...perish the thought.

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Damn!! Theo is on FIRE!!!

I am very pissed I missed the heart of the thread.

So you didn't see my response to that either. Oh that's right, I would be expecting too much now wouldn't I.

• Members
Originally posted by papa taco

I live in a beautiful waterfront house in a suburb of Vancouver worth over $1Million US. You live in Lynnwood Washington.

I win.

PS. {censored} you and your dad. In the butt.

$1 million? That's all you've got???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You haven't the faintest clue.

Plus $1 million canadian is about, what $500 real dollars right? And you're so rich that you're here on HC all day? :rolleyes: Yeah, sure.

• Members

NOT THAT KIND OF LIME.

Seriously, whether somebody understands the judicial system or not, it is pretty low budget to talk about how their daddy did something to them. If you need proof of its low budgetosity, just look, Kestral jumped on the bandwagon, it must be socially retarded behavior.

I do realized that by being reasonable, I have in all likelihood, killed this thread...I am so sorry.

• Members

$1 million? That's all you've got???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You haven't the faintest clue.

Plus $1 million canadian is about, what $500 real dollars right? And you're so rich that you're here on HC all day?
:rolleyes:
Yeah, sure.

Way to read there Poindexter.

Archived